Reviews for Here With You
Stelly chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Beautiful!
OneLie chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Cool! A Shirley Holmes ff, they are so rare...

and it's a great one ;-)

Write more, write more
Ami4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Awesome loved it!
Moonflame chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very Nice!

Its been a while since I read a good Shirley/Bo ficlet. Good Job!

Hugs from Moonflame
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I enjoyed this story, I haven't watched this show in a long time, but I think you should write another Shirley Holmes fic. Continue this one on, make it an AU! You don't have to of course, but in any case, this story was great! I love a sweet little fic like this!
Lily Christie chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow! Tha was so beautiful! so cute and sweet! ohh I want some more... I miss Shirley Holmes! I still can't belive they acctually never kissed! I mean... they didn't even shoot an aiport good bye!

Anyway! Your fic was great! I read your bio page, I read all the SH fic too, including the ones that have been deleted from the web, yours is now one of my favorites!

Hey I really like Lily/James fic too! Acctually I'm obssed by them! A read many, but now I'm in a lack of good ones! I'd like some recomendation! Send me an e-mail!

i'm going to read your HP fic now! Keep on writing please! Write some more Sh fics! Or continue this one!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I think this little piece is quite lovely. You've captured the intimacy and friendship of Bo and Shirley; even the kiss seems quite believable. I'm not a large fan of song fics, but even that didn't deter me from enjoying this read.
tania15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
great little story. i especially loved the ending and i hope you decide to write a sequel of this one, but maybe this time put in a little more of a story. if you want you can just write a romance, i mean it might be shirley holmes but the girl still has to have a love life ya know. anyways i hope you decide to write a sequel very soon cause

a) i really think your story line is really good and has great potential to be pulled out of.

b) we need a little more of romance only stories in the shirley holmes section, but also if you wanna write a plot in that would be interresting.

c) this section needs a little more people writing in it. cause if you havent noticed i was pretty much the only person who posted on this section for the last few months, well before you came around. Thanks by the way.

okay your probably board out of your mind on hearing me yapping on and on the way have since i first started to review. so i am going to go now before you think am the very talkative and never shuts type of person.

but seriously update soon