Reviews for Take My Pain Away
asianxsmartie chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
update soon plz u didnt update since last year
asianxsmartie chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
chapter 10 made me really sad update soon and i hope when you finish the chapter please make a good ending
Arcane Desires chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Wow! I... OMG! Sakura! This is a heartbreaking fic so far but damn it's good! You write well and the entire thing is just amazing. The darkness, the hurt I just can't describe how well you've made it.

I would dearly like to know what will happen next. I hope that you will update.

Arcane.
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
I really hope you update the next chapter soon.

The story is coming along great.
321noeoen123 chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
By proofreader I assume you mean beta-er? I'm not sure who you're talking to, it probably isn't me (xD), but that doesn't mean I can't appy for the position, right?

And I wanted to take this opportunity to ask you, again, if you could please give me the link to affnet's chapter 7. You state it can be found on your userpage, but I'm at loss, for I cannot find it...

Other than that, I love your story, and the plot, keep 'm coming! :)

x
SakuKaka chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
fantastic fanfiction!:Take My Pain Away is romantic and comicall and actiony!cant wait to read on and see what happens next!
Ailani chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
This is getting good! but, there is no link for the removed scene. I don't know, i was kinda curious about wat would happen next! ;P anyway, good job!
Firithnovwen chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
This story is so good! Very sad but real and raw it makes me feel as if it happened to me. You made me feel so connected to the characters and the story, please continue!
wickedvampress chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
that was mean what you did to sakura.
RevesCasses chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
Oh God...I really really hate Sasuke 100 times more than usual. Poor Sakura and Kakashi. You might as well kill them now that they have no reason to live.(sobs).. I'm in tears pitying Sakura... Hell you sure are one damn good writer!
amy chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
dear candyelly,

i love kakasaku stories its hard to find such cool and well writend stories now from that paring. what happend i was so into the story ! until i got to ch7... i loved it! its soo cute! i think u made an awsome work! and could you send me the link for the unedited version of ch7? im 18 by the way...

bye!

awsome work!

-luv amy-
MissAX chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
ohmygosh! this is such a good story! please keep updating! don't quit this story! angsty romance is awesome! UPDATE QUICKLY PLEASE!
Emari chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Wonderful story; bit dark, but good plot all the same. Please write more? Please?
cherryjubilee chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
Hi, sorry for being dense, but why exactly did evil Sasuke rape Sakura and murder her parents? Your story's pretty intense...
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
Sarah: heh, i'll proofread for ya! *laughs* if only to get a glimpse of the upcoming chapters! and i'm a damned good at grammer and spelling *grins again* i oughta be if i've been writing for abou ten years now! ever since i was nine or there about. *pauses to think* actually, i cna slightly remember writing before then; but then again, i don't like thinking of that chapter of my life... mkase me depressed about my current situation. *pushes thought back* well, i'm gonna send ya meh preferred e-mail through the contact thing. gimme a jingle if ya want me to help out.