Reviews for My Adventure To Find A Husband At WalMart
Serenity312 chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
This was really funny and sweet! I read up to the ending and really thought Darien and her dad were going to kill Serena lol. This was so funny, great job.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Oh my god! Dad paid Darien? It's so hilarious I was laughing out loud to myself! Luckily there's no one in the room!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Soo awsome :) its 4am and its the second novel i read right now. Your great keep it up :)
Roxymoon chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
she looks so vulnerable right now. Actually she looks more like a raccoon with her make-up running like that...a vulnerable raccoon.
Hahahahhahaahahahha I can't stop laughing! Girl you are soooooooo damn funny, love your story.
ministop chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
ghaaaaaaaaaaaad, what the hell is wrong with Serena? She is smart but as you said, not smart enough to back out. T_T i'm starting to be curious on why did she won't leave that fat-so
ministop chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
AHAHAHAH! THIS IS FUNNY, even though it's composed of dialogues only. Anyway, I'm a bit curious why did Serena fall in love with that Seiya. I mean, Darien's right. ))
ministop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
finally! An interesting and funny story! I enjoyed the banters!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
lol great story!
Affinitive chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
"You mean the shit in the jar that they bring me from the cafeteria? No thank you I'd rather starve."

.God.

I aspire to be her. Really. I do.
princessly love chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
love it
crescent-starchild09 chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
AWESOME story...FUNNY STUFF
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was funny as hell, I especially like the grandmother's...colorful vocabulary and the little scene at

Walmart between Darine and Serena.
jessicam242 chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
this i an amasing story! i love it!
InLoveWithABoy chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
wahoo..the killing? serena is a ditz lol
EdwardisBella's4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very very good you captured their personalities very awesomely

that last part was so true