Reviews for My Adventure To Find A Husband At WalMart
Oh my god! Dad paid Darien? It's so hilarious I was laughing out loud to myself! Luckily there's no one in the room!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Soo awsome :) its 4am and its the second novel i read right now. Your great keep it up :)
Roxymoon chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
she looks so vulnerable right now. Actually she looks more like a raccoon with her make-up running like that...a vulnerable raccoon.
Hahahahhahaahahahha I can't stop laughing! Girl you are soooooooo damn funny, love your story.
ministop chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
ghaaaaaaaaaaaad, what the hell is wrong with Serena? She is smart but as you said, not smart enough to back out. T_T i'm starting to be curious on why did she won't leave that fat-so
ministop chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
AHAHAHAH! THIS IS FUNNY, even though it's composed of dialogues only. Anyway, I'm a bit curious why did Serena fall in love with that Seiya. I mean, Darien's right. ))
ministop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
finally! An interesting and funny story! I enjoyed the banters!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
lol great story!
Affinitive chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
"You mean the shit in the jar that they bring me from the cafeteria? No thank you I'd rather starve."

.God.

I aspire to be her. Really. I do.
princessly love chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
love it
crescent-starchild09 chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
AWESOME story...FUNNY STUFF
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was funny as hell, I especially like the grandmother's...colorful vocabulary and the little scene at

Walmart between Darine and Serena.
jessicam242 chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
this i an amasing story! i love it!
InLoveWithABoy chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
wahoo..the killing? serena is a ditz lol
EdwardisBella's4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very very good you captured their personalities very awesomely

that last part was so true
TheTouchx.Of x.light56 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
What I have to say about this story:

You written this story just perfect;y it was...clever well wriiten and I enjoyed reading it. I t had it's funny moment it had it's moments when readers are saying not to do somthing or to just listen to what the the others are saying in the story it also had those moments when you would just say to Serena you idiot. This story is by far one of my favorites.

:p