Reviews for Winter Solace
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It was surreal. Great work!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow. WOW.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
great story
Maggie Eaton chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow! Great job. Really, really nice story!
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
love this
JamSack chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was absolutely wonderful I love Sara, and I love this story, definitley a favourite. A Great writer must have written this! Good work!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Sara, as you've portrayed her, is truly a good and wonderful person. I love the way she helped reason with Jack, even though it was hard for her, because she wanted him to be happy.

I love the story. I love that Jack and Sam are exactly where they should be. But I can't help but feel sad for Sara who still has such a prevelantly empty void in her life. Are you sure you don't want to do a third story where she finds someone for her, and maybe they stumble upon Jack and Sam again?
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Bravo! What a nice and tender fic! :-)
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Very well written. Thoughtful and insightful.
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This is just a beautiful story. Very poignant. You describe the park so well I shivered from the cold.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This was perfect. Perfect story, perfect sequel, perfect characterizations. And the title fit so well.
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Sweet, beautiful piece, Thanks
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Great story.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Wonderful sequel! Ah, you are the queen of Angst! Well done, keep it coming!
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh, very nice. I really enjoyed your "I'm Fine With It" piece. Regretting the past does no good for anyone. Sarah's words were tainted with wisdom. I liked the struggle that you had Jack face. I'm sure that Jack would betroubled by the age differences even in the midst of his desire for a child with Sam. Besides, it took all those years for them to come to this point - in this reality. Your idea was poignant and well exectued. Maybe you should focus on more encounters with Sarah. Maybe next time Sam could be out shopping with a newborn/toddler in a stroller only to run into Sarah... Oh well, just a thought. Thanks for the read. Write more! :-)