Reviews for A Little Shift in Space
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
g
Polish chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
And you havent updated this again...WHY? no really this is really good! I hope that you can update again soon!
Polish chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
You!...you!...you!...you! -points at you while doing this- You threw in a TIME PARADOX! OMG...WOW... i did NOT see that one comming! Woot! Woot! I hope you update soon, or when you can really. (Has read your profile)
KuroYami21 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Hey can you please add the next chapter since this is so great. I wanna know what happens after chapter 7. fanx a lot
Cori Rain chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
This is an interesting series! I like it! Please continue. I'll be waiting 4 the next chapter.
dareetel chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
History is written by the victors - and you make that perfectly clear. I've read this and the one before this and do so wish you would continue the story. I like how you portrayed the summons and of course (since I love Authorian legend) especially the Knights of the Round. I am enjoying Butterfly Effect but I would like to see this finished. Even if I do prefer Cloud and Zack instead of Zack and Seph :)!
Crimmeh chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
update update UPDATE! i really like it! its funny and has just the right amount of drama in it to make it worthwhile. i hope that youll update soon. it makes me laugh.
Yami Arow chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Wow i love this!

*Hugs Cloud* So CUTE!

*Hugs Bard Linn* Brillante fics, you gotta keep goin its just getting juicy!

Question on names, Vaylen? Entil'za? You wouldnt hapen to be a Babylon 5 fan would you?

You must continue, oh and I'm loving Butterfly Effect!

Aino nĂ¡

Arow
roseangel chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
This is such a good series! Its too bad its unfinished.

Its really great!
Corrupted Sanctuary chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
My, my! I read the beginning series and now here comes the second!

I have read about a portrayal(sp) of the Cetra being not-so-good, but your description was detailed and very heart touching. You made me feel for the Gaians and the Elementals, and very mad at the Cetra.

Guess Aeris and her people weren't so saintly after all. And yeah, that is true - the victors tend to be shed in the good light. Our history teacher quite enjoyed allowing us to read both American, Britain and Canadian history of the same battles. She would have let us take the history via other countries if she could, but curriculum declared it not so.

A LOT was biased, and I mean for every country that we read. Oh well.

Anyways, even though you have not updated in a while, I will wait for the next update, whenever it is.
Loony Dagda chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Ok. First things first. Why Haven't You Updated This! Is it updated on you're livejournal account? I don't even really care what happens in this arc. I just really really want to see what happens in the third arc. If it updated on livejournal then I'm sorry for bugging you with this, but it's just that this is a really great story and I just hate to think that you might have abbandoned it.

Ciao XP

Kirril
Jenniyah chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
ah! the ultimate sword is destoryed?
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
grins nice
Loony Dagda chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! This is great. I loved this and the story before it. I really hope that you haven't just decided to give up on this story or something.

Ciao XP
MajinBakaHentai chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Hmm... I hope there's more of this somewhere... if I can't find it expect me to come pestering you.