Reviews for Réves Finaux
Please continue your story
Alisha chapter 42 . 9/25/2013
WHAT Happened! This Story Was Good So Sad. Thanks
skyferry chapter 42 . 11/24/2010
I'm probably the most recent reader, but you should really really realllly get an epilogue in here soon!

This story is great! Sure, you killed them all off, but to each his/her own.

If you ever do come back, you should finish this story with closure
Alix chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
I'm reading your story for the fisrt time and I think it is interesting and well written. The sentence "It was Ron’s theory that if you took an empty vial and filled it with the air from the Diviniationclassroom, you would have your own dreamless sleeping drought" was really wonderful.
anon chapter 42 . 6/26/2009
Y'know, I'm just going to assume that Ron and Hermione survived this. I don't think Voldemort said any of the three Avada Kedavras, since they were said "desperately." He might say it gloatingly, or angrily, or laughingly, or solemnly, etc, but I'd guess not "desperately."

I'm just going to pretend that Ron said the first one, Hermione the second, and Ron and Hermione together the third. The two of them saying it together caused it to work, hence the single flash of light. The silence is the end of Voldemort.

I can handle a lot of deaths, as long as Ron and Hermione are together and alive at the end of the story. :)

Thank you for this story.
r chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
wow its been a long time. i know you've probably given up on this story but i'd still like to see an epilogue-kind of pathetic, i know, but i can't help but loving this story :)
DarkDevilishAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
While I think the story is good, why didn't you put tragedy warnings? That would have been more appropriate. Angst would have been a fitting category for your story as well.
woot chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
you know what? if you can't respect how an author writes a story then that's your problem...but personally i think that this is the best fic i have read on the site and i really want an epilogue
Joan chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
how could you!the begining of the story was perfect then you go and screw it up by killing everyone. what is your with you mentally challenged! honestly. my god. how about this after ron and hermoine kills voldermont, you bring everyone back? how about that you idiot!if your going to write a harry potter story don't make it a horrible one. just fix it quick.
Miips chapter 40 . 11/7/2006
Im sorry, but I forgot some things that I wanted to say. This story feeled kind of empty, when almost every character were killed! Ron and Hermione were very good. by the way Im from Finland so i cant speak english very well..
Miips chapter 42 . 11/7/2006
This was so good story! I was shocked when Harry died, but i survived xD I hope youre writing a sequel?
sweetiepie1019 chapter 42 . 9/26/2006
I don't know whether I ever reviewed this chapter or not. But DAMN! Ok, I knew most would die. But EVERYONE? Again - DAMN! This almost made me cry. Why must everyone die? I mean, that's just ... not everyone dies in a war. Though maybe the point was it was the only way they'd win. But dear God. That's so sad. I'm very sad now.

I want epilouge. Because goddamnit, SOMEONE must have lived through this, and I really want to know who because I'm pretty damn sure you've killed off everyone with a name.

Anyway... go stuff!
RainDateChick chapter 42 . 9/17/2006
I'm back! i'm soo sorry i haven't reviewed this story lately! i've been so busy with school and work and band camp and marching band that i've hardly had time to do anything else. But i'm caught up now, and all I can really say is... wow. when i last read this, it was to the point where charlie died and hermione just realized that ron is alive... which was a relatively happy part of the story since they were reunited... these last couple chapters came as a bit of a shock, all the deaths; neville, ginny, the other weasleys, dumbledore... it's pretty shocking... and now there's a cliffhanger... all in all though, i have to say this story is pretty awesome, kinda sad and depressing, but awesome nonetheless... can't wait for the epilogue!

winnie
eigoyui chapter 42 . 8/29/2006
Argh! I knew this was why I waited until stories were complete to read them. I just read the whole lot at once and then it's finished like that. I can't say I am one for cliffhangers. That being said though, I love it. I love how it is written, I can't get enough of the Ron and HErmione ship (so PLEASE don't kill them!) The battle scenes were fantastic, you kept the right bits dark and the pace was perfect. Congrats...

P.S. PLEASE don't kill them!
dancerrdw chapter 42 . 8/22/2006
OMG OMG OMG i loved this chpater i am so sad it was really good i cant cant wait untill you update again so i know what happens please update soon