Reviews for Touch the Air Softly
readinggirl14 chapter 21 . 2/2
wait what, the story stands as complete, but this cant be the end, its not finished yet ;'(
marisamarinee chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Loved the open endedness of this story! Enjoyed it!
marisamarinee chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Jeeze. Thanks for making me cry :')
marisamarinee chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Poor girl, she finally snapped
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Ah! So it's not glowing now because it's not a crush anymore!
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I love this concept. Can't wait to find out more.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
Oh gosh...such a cliffhangers ending! Really enjoyed this story, read if from cover to cover in one sitting! Great work!
Danikae chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
You would assume correct children must be 11 by September first or they will have to wait a whole another year.
Jamelia098 chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
loved it, but confused, what? is there a sequel?
thanks :))
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Beautiful story...Great writing...but a cope-out of a ending. I did love the line; "You're my first love, Daddy, forever."!
xyz chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
I am floored.

I do not know if I hate or love you for that ending...

The writing style interesting to read the story hard to put down.

Though I do not know if I like the style or not. I had to read parts twice. As you made it hard for us as well as those two to differentiate between dreams and reality.

Thank you for sharing.
carrieboo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I read a lot of Fanfic as I am a very fast reader and too broke to buy enough literature to stay satisfied. I have to tell you that the first line of this fic is my all time favorite. I happened across your story again tonight and felt compelled to let you know that. Thanks for writing! :)
odogoddess chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful story & a wonderful way to end it. Will be recommending this to others.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
No, it's not out of character if you remember that as a double agent, Sev walked a very thin line. He absolutely had to convince Harry and Co. that he hated Harry...He's a good actor and I expect that's why casting selected who they did for that role. If you have this set as an AU post DH, then he no longer has to do that...but years of habit are not easy to shed.

It's perfectly understandable.

Well, it is when you're 50-year-old grandmother and have several grown children some of which are girls.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Why is this marked as complete when clearly it's not?! How disappointing!