Reviews for Touch the Air Softly
Jamelia098 chapter 21 . 4/5
loved it, but confused, what? is there a sequel?
thanks :))
Beautiful story...Great writing...but a cope-out of a ending. I did love the line; "You're my first love, Daddy, forever."!
xyz chapter 21 . 1/1
I am floored.

I do not know if I hate or love you for that ending...

The writing style interesting to read the story hard to put down.

Though I do not know if I like the style or not. I had to read parts twice. As you made it hard for us as well as those two to differentiate between dreams and reality.

Thank you for sharing.
carrieboo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I read a lot of Fanfic as I am a very fast reader and too broke to buy enough literature to stay satisfied. I have to tell you that the first line of this fic is my all time favorite. I happened across your story again tonight and felt compelled to let you know that. Thanks for writing! :)
odogoddess chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful story & a wonderful way to end it. Will be recommending this to others.
royslady51 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
No, it's not out of character if you remember that as a double agent, Sev walked a very thin line. He absolutely had to convince Harry and Co. that he hated Harry...He's a good actor and I expect that's why casting selected who they did for that role. If you have this set as an AU post DH, then he no longer has to do that...but years of habit are not easy to shed.

It's perfectly understandable.

Well, it is when you're 50-year-old grandmother and have several grown children some of which are girls.
TheLadyJaye chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Why is this marked as complete when clearly it's not?! How disappointing!
TheLadyJaye chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I do like the logic of the age and such, but the age of majority in the wizarding world is 17, not 18. So there was no need to assume she started almost 12 instead of 11...
Katzenpfote chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Rotfl oh my gosh
to get the TALK from snape...
snow chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Blue eyes? She doesn't have blue eyes.
snow chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I know this is very late, but for future reference, Hermione is the eldest of the trio as she was born in 1979 and she also used the time turner.
Meladara chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
What a lovely chapter! This is a well written and thought out story. I am enjoying it a lot.
Stella Malodi chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Gah! This was an awesome story, but that was a terrible ending! Mostly because it WASN'T and ending... That's like ending DH right when Voldemort and Harry cast their spells at each other! That's the climax; the story's not over until the resolution! Gr... *sigh* On the other hand, it was an awesome story. Great fun, and well done. The only bad thing, I think (other than the cliff-hanger non-ending) was how quickly Snape and Hermione went from hating each other (or at least acting like it) to becoming good, thoroughly in love friends. Maybe Snape had an epiphany, but I think it would take a couple of months to even get to the point that he was friendly after the aforementioned epiphany- a couple of weeks, at the least.
bournespeed chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic story, found on another authors favourites page.
Inea Sako chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Very well written. It has been a long time since a fanfic has made me squee in the wee hours of the morning. A time that has been far too long. Also, I greatly enjoyed your use of the song "Love Don't Roam" in "Theft of Symbols."

Salut.