Reviews for The Last Homely Nuthouse of Middle Earth
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i want another chapter if you have the time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
plez write another chapter!
Aristania chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I definately want to see another chapter!
Rithralinde chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
i thought it was cute...i love it and look forward to reading similar stories.
Fishpaste chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Yes Yes novver chapter novver chapter! Bring on the childish behavior!
Miruial chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh yes, continue! continue! More mayhem must commence unti lElrond finally finds a cure!
Nieriel of Rivendell chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Write another chapter, please? D
yabadabba3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Another chapter please!

a wonderfully written story
ElenweMorwen chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Please at another chapter of two to this story. I was dying of laughter in my dorm. This story is hillarious!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
(giggle) That was good and yes, I'd like another chappy to see exactly what retribution the two advisors decide to dish out to the twins once they are well.

Love Ran*
yabadabba chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i really liked this story, its one i keep going back to read again, and check for updates

i hope there'll be another chp soon, i want to find out what happens to erestor and glorfindel, lol :)
Sara chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Yes, you should add more, and I dare to guess youhave either the next chapter ready or at least planned, because this one has not a proper end.

See? You suceeded in fuishing for one review *sights*

I have to admit it was really funny so far, and fun pieces are hard to write.
ellarohir 86 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
plz add more chapters iwant to know what happens to glofindel and erestor!i will review again when their are more chapters{ yor avery good writer} update soon plz
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Marvelous, and amazing job and so funny! I really could picture Glorfindel and Erestor playing like elfings! Do some more but ad Legolas!
Ithiliel Silverquill chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I enjoyed this story, and I would love to see more chapters!

I felt sorry for Glorfindel and Erestor, especially at the end. Poor Elves. I hope Elladan and Elrohir have learned their lesson about drugging Elves or using "special medicine." They should know better. Though I did laugh along with them at the image of Elrond giving Erestor or Glorfindel a spanking. Talk about odd.

More chapters would be welcomed!

-Ithiliel S.