Reviews for Broekn
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I'm just adding this on bc I wrote A (plus, plus, plus) and it didnt show. (There were lots more of those pluses too. D
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
I laughed so hard at this entire story. I wrote a small story about raven finding out about fanfiction a few years back for my English class. (My teacher was a huge titans fan) the project was to write about already made characters. I got an A and Since I think yours is WAAAAAAY better you deserve an A. This is going in my favorites. Definitely.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Hahaha! Shades of Bugs Bunny. "LET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEEERE!"

An excellent effort. I really enjoyed these little tidbits. Rae and BB's revenge was, I thought, a bit over the top, but I guess they could have done a lot worse.
Moonlesscat chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
XD
Z LOT847 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
This was pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it. God that was a bland review...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Jeepers! 130 reviews? For a one-shot? Seems you've touched a mighty chord.

Okay, I'm not a radical die-hard 'shipper for any give couple, although I have my favorites. If the story is well-written and the pairing makes sense internally (of course there are some that just can't be MADE to make sense, and you know who they are) then I'll read and likely enjoy it. Raven and Beast Boy are, after all, a canon couple. They didn't last, but that wasn't Gar's fault. It was Trigon's. Ditto Robin and Starfire, who married and had a daughter in comic canon. So writing stories featuring them as couples makes a lot of sense.

I just can't give up my preference for putting Raven with Jinx, though. Their powers mesh nicely, their personalities play off each other perfectly, and they are simply too darn cute. Yes, yes, I know neither one has any lesbian leanings at ALL in canon. Doesn't matter. They work. Oh, man, do they ever.

But so do BB and Raven, and for many of the same reasons. His bubbly offsets her grim. His instinctual approach dovetails with her hyper-logical leanings. Her biting sarcasm complements his zany humor. Lots of possibilities there. And they are deadly cute together.

The story was great fun, and slapped a grin on my face the whole way through. I'm sure, if that was the first time a Slade/Robin pairing ever crossed his mind, that it WOULD blow a circuit or three. (There are lots of pairings that blow my circuits: Slade/Cyborg ... Starfire/Blackfire ... Robin/any male ... Brother Blood/any sentient being ... to name a few.) You really did a good job of capturing the spirit of disgust their discovery engendered. And that bit at the end where BB found Raven's review was perfect.

This goes straight into Favorites.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Holy shit this was freaking hilarious. I love it. With a capital L.
Inkblot24 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Lol!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
“Do not worry, Friend Robin,” she said happily. “I will make sure that you are never Slade’s toy of sex! I am going to keep you instead.”

Win.

-John
waves2622 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Favorite-ing!

"Is there more?"

no, seriously, that was THE GREATEST!

it fits into all three of my categories of favorite tt fan fics!

Rob/star, funny, and heart-wrenching!

not to mention, making fun of me.
FrostFaerie chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
OMFG! This is just too funny! I was laughing all the way! Good job, keep up the good work.
XxNightfirexX chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
O...I realize thAT I'm about 3 years late on this one, but this story is hilarious! Definatley on my Fav. List!
TheAcientHunter chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
a few off characters but this is really hilarious :D
spottie 65 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
LOL *crying clutching stomach* This was great! It was sweet, funny, romantic and just frekin great! LOVED IT!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
(after laughing hysterically for one hour) That was hilarious! Poor Robin. Actually, I hate Robin so...(hysterical laughter)