Reviews for The Great Gig in the Sky
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
great story but i have one question what did tk do exactly? well anyway keep up the good work
Ginger chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That story is nice. Tear jerking... but well written.

Proud of you!
teehee chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
it was great! i busted out crying!
sorato4eva chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
OMG!~ that was great! i loved it! I cant believe Yamato died! *sniff* it was a little confusing for me but not that much... but i still liked it! i would put this on my favorites if i wasnt in a rush...
theladyknight chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
*Wipes eyes off* Yama! I loved the ending to the fic..."Right now he’s playing the great gig in the sky.
crazyamzy chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
awesome story u got here my friend. wow, im jealous. it was easy to follow and very touching, and i think it ended good, some of the fics I've read have pointless ending... yeah... same goes for my. good job! post more soratos soon plz!
Ruki and Tremors chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This was very sad, but very good!
flipstahhz chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
ey..u gotta good story going on here D really dramatic and emotional.. i haven't seen these in ages -_-" I checked ur profile n it says that ur proud with it...and i think u should be ] also saw u were 16.. i'm gunna be 16 in a month..no.. i dun wanna get old, u oldie! jk.. [a bit off too much sugar today] .. wah i'm trying to say..is that most of the authors older than me have stopped..and 11-14 people have been writing stories.. okay, ill just shutup before i talk of more random stuff. also how Sora kept on saying it was all a dream..kinds of reminds me of myself not facing reality..and also reminds me of this anime [cowboy bebop] .. how they always use that sentence " it's all a .. dream" .. it really took an effect on me when i read it! anyways, i got to go! great job..take care & god bless

~

flipstahhz
Ivgie Sole chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hi. You should be impressed with yourself, cause the fic came out truly amazing. Well-written and detailed, and the plot is original. Haven't read such a good fic for quite a while, really. Good job. I'll make sure to recommend it to my buddies.

God bless!