Reviews for The Rest is Silence
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Interesting. I'd like to see where you are taking this, but take your time :) I'll keep an eye out though
Dailenna chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Quite intruiging :D Taking note of the "on hold", I'm looking forward to any developments in it. It's a whole new perspective to anything else I've seen. Snaps to you for originality.
Mandy138 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This first chapter was really good and so very uniquely interesting. I'm sad to see and don't know why it is on hold, but I'm hoping that status will be remedied fairly soon. D
RW Grimm chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
My eyes and brain are exploding with a amazement. This is a fantastic story. I hope it's not on hold for too long.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
really good story, i luv the plot, UPDATZ PLZ!

vega rin chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Your writing is highly enjoyable, and your characterization is plain lovely. I must admit I got a kick out of the self-depreciating Roy voice, and I really like the AU setup. I even like the possibility of angst as hinted by the title (anything, everything, related to Hamlet gets extra points!). A lovely story, and I hope you quickly continue in meaty chapters.
SetoKaiba419 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
lol, rather interesting approach, eh? I actually love this atmosphere for this FMA Roy story. I find it intriguing and humorous heh. I can't wait for more, and I wonder how the relationship between Riza er-"Rachel" and Roy!
Sirith chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Sounds interesting...can't wait to see more! Great Writing.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hrm...how interesting. Good job of not spilling the beans on whats different in this AU. I can see a few hints here and there...but nothing concrete...that's so awesome. Good job of writing Roy in first person, you got his character and personality down. Keep up the good work...I can't wait to see what you come up with next.