Reviews for All We Have is Now
You make a good point. And yes I've heard of Machiavelli. History lessons.
AJ Granger chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Frankly with Baby Halliwell being so powerful as to orb his mother around, I am a little surprised with good food and health if he doesn't orb her to daddy or orb daddy to her and then safety. Wyatt expects Chris to orb, but not Bianca, and not the baby she's carrying. That's something that others wouldn't necessarily know.
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
I love this story so much and keep re-reading it...even though it ended half way. Will there more? I hope so!
Amanda chapter 34 . 9/21/2010
Awwwwwww this is beautiful _

and i can't believe u stopped updating like this,

please more , its pretty rare to find a fic as amazing as yours

perfect work,

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
laura chapter 34 . 2/24/2010
WOW!

wat an amazing story, really terrific , i love how u write all the characters specially chris & wyatt, will chris join wyatt? will leo save him?... will u plz update? i know u hadn't updated in like 5 WHOLE years but i am still hoping u will continue this story one day, PLZ UPDATE
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Bianca is a phoenix right?
holly chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
i really really hope u would reconsider

abandoning this story is so unfair , yeah charmed last season was crap, but this story is awesome , i respect ur decision but plz plz think bt it again
jenny chapter 34 . 5/22/2009
oh no!

u really wont continue this terrific fic !

i get ur point & i agree with u that season 8 sucked

but this story is worth it

plz plz plz reconsider
TaraHalliwell chapter 34 . 4/15/2009
Well, I've finally finished reading your story. It really is great and I really wish that you'd update, but of course it's your decision... please :(
jucy chapter 34 . 2/14/2009
i am really sorry to know that u r not planning to cont this story , i really hope u reconsider cuz this is really one of the greatest stories i have ever read & i totally agree with u bt how season 8 sucked but plz don't take it out on us readers
sarah chapter 34 . 9/25/2008
over 3 years & still no updates , disappointing really cuz this story is actually one of the best that i've ever read , plz update it again
iamborg chapter 34 . 8/26/2008
Please! More of this excellent fic?
MargotTenser chapter 34 . 8/14/2008
Is there really going to be no more of this story?

I mean I totally agree that the last season of Charmed was garbage (or actually it was garbage, made out of garbage, with garbage on top) but THIS story ISN'T garbage. It's beautiful and more true to the characters than the show was in the end. I totally love your take on Chris - and it's fascinating how you have considered how Whitelighters differ from humans - that they actually are different in their way and it would result in a different family dynamic. I am feeling for Chris and for Bianca - trapped in a situation they can't control and crumbling. You also do such great work with Wyatt - he isn't Muahahaha-Evil - he's smart and competent and powerful but loving is his cold, distant way - he's more of a neiztcheian villain and it's perfect.

In this chapter, I was glad to see Piper again - it's great that you managed to cram guilt, joy, sorrow, and hope all into one scene between Leo and his wife. You really show the history and it was fascinating seeing it juxtaposed against Chris's confrontation with Leo, who WAS insensitive, when Chris was a child. Lovely work. And I really would love to see more of this - even if it's been years. Cheers!
liarscope chapter 34 . 7/11/2008
I understand that you havn't updated this story in three years but this is one of my favorite Chris fics (even if I only just discovered it) and It would be amazing if you could continue, or giv eus some sign of continuance!
White Phoenix Lighter chapter 34 . 6/30/2008
Oh my gosh, words.. lol 'spells' can not describe how good this fic is. I know it's be quiet awhile since you updated, but can you please resurect this fic? And from the ashes you will kick arse? lol kinda lame yeah.. please?

]