Reviews for All We Have is Now
AJ Granger chapter 34 . 8/7
Frankly with Baby Halliwell being so powerful as to orb his mother around, I am a little surprised with good food and health if he doesn't orb her to daddy or orb daddy to her and then safety. Wyatt expects Chris to orb, but not Bianca, and not the baby she's carrying. That's something that others wouldn't necessarily know.
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
I love this story so much and keep re-reading it...even though it ended half way. Will there more? I hope so!
Amanda chapter 34 . 9/21/2010
Awwwwwww this is beautiful _

and i can't believe u stopped updating like this,

please more , its pretty rare to find a fic as amazing as yours

perfect work,

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
laura chapter 34 . 2/24/2010
WOW!

wat an amazing story, really terrific , i love how u write all the characters specially chris & wyatt, will chris join wyatt? will leo save him?... will u plz update? i know u hadn't updated in like 5 WHOLE years but i am still hoping u will continue this story one day, PLZ UPDATE
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Bianca is a phoenix right?
holly chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
i really really hope u would reconsider

abandoning this story is so unfair , yeah charmed last season was crap, but this story is awesome , i respect ur decision but plz plz think bt it again
jenny chapter 34 . 5/22/2009
oh no!

u really wont continue this terrific fic !

i get ur point & i agree with u that season 8 sucked

but this story is worth it

plz plz plz reconsider
TaraHalliwell chapter 34 . 4/15/2009
Well, I've finally finished reading your story. It really is great and I really wish that you'd update, but of course it's your decision... please :(
jucy chapter 34 . 2/14/2009
i am really sorry to know that u r not planning to cont this story , i really hope u reconsider cuz this is really one of the greatest stories i have ever read & i totally agree with u bt how season 8 sucked but plz don't take it out on us readers
sarah chapter 34 . 9/25/2008
over 3 years & still no updates , disappointing really cuz this story is actually one of the best that i've ever read , plz update it again
iamborg chapter 34 . 8/26/2008
Please! More of this excellent fic?
MargotTenser chapter 34 . 8/14/2008
Is there really going to be no more of this story?

I mean I totally agree that the last season of Charmed was garbage (or actually it was garbage, made out of garbage, with garbage on top) but THIS story ISN'T garbage. It's beautiful and more true to the characters than the show was in the end. I totally love your take on Chris - and it's fascinating how you have considered how Whitelighters differ from humans - that they actually are different in their way and it would result in a different family dynamic. I am feeling for Chris and for Bianca - trapped in a situation they can't control and crumbling. You also do such great work with Wyatt - he isn't Muahahaha-Evil - he's smart and competent and powerful but loving is his cold, distant way - he's more of a neiztcheian villain and it's perfect.

In this chapter, I was glad to see Piper again - it's great that you managed to cram guilt, joy, sorrow, and hope all into one scene between Leo and his wife. You really show the history and it was fascinating seeing it juxtaposed against Chris's confrontation with Leo, who WAS insensitive, when Chris was a child. Lovely work. And I really would love to see more of this - even if it's been years. Cheers!
FaeFolk chapter 34 . 7/11/2008
I understand that you havn't updated this story in three years but this is one of my favorite Chris fics (even if I only just discovered it) and It would be amazing if you could continue, or giv eus some sign of continuance!
White Phoenix Lighter chapter 34 . 6/30/2008
Oh my gosh, words.. lol 'spells' can not describe how good this fic is. I know it's be quiet awhile since you updated, but can you please resurect this fic? And from the ashes you will kick arse? lol kinda lame yeah.. please?

]
Gemarah chapter 34 . 4/25/2008
OMG! Where are you?...Are you alive? That was so good. But I just read that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. 3 YEARS! Ahh...Always the good ones, I tell ya.

Your story was so good. I loved it. The characterizations are fantastic. I even liked Katie. I usually don't like OC's but she was pretty cool. In fact, I would have prefered her with Chris. You so could have done alot with her.

I like where this story was headed and even Wyatt is written well. I mean, you made him all smart, and that's good because some authors dumb down their villains to make the heroes look good or whatever but your Wyatt was actually good, you know, as the villian. The other Wyatt stories I've read made him seem like he just got all that powerful without doing much at all or anything at all, although I confess I haven't read that many. I'm kinda curious, though if you were going to write about his past and how he came to be how he is, what with causing all this devastation without even an ounce of remorse...or were you gonna leave that part out? Oh, I wish you'd update.

The only character I don't really care for is Bianca. Even on the show, I never cared for her. I'm not sure why. Although, her being there is you know, convienient for your story, she's the only thing I don't really like about it.

Oh! And I loved Victor. He was so funny and clueless about all the magic on Charmed and to read another side of him was just brilliant.

Ok, your story was really really good but the thing is and this is if you are ever updating this story, it would have been preferable for the story to have just been about the bond of the brothers instead of adding a woman into the mix, although it would have even been cool for her to be on the sidelines. It's just the whole Guinevere thing was a little annoying. That type of storytelling is a little old. I mean, if you were planning a love triangle of sorts, then...idk, it would have been a little tacky, I thought the story would have gone well without those little implications. That's just my opinion anyway. Unless of course, that's all they were. Idk. Please update! :p

And were you heading this story for up to when he goes back in time? Or, is this set just in the bad future? I wasn't sure...

I love reading the parts with Chris/Wyatt, Chris/Leo, Chris/Victor and I was so sad about Sam, as well. I was going all 'Darn you, author!' In my head, of course. :p

I liked Chris well enough on Charmed, mysterious without being all evil but beside the stuff on Chris Crossed, they never showed much else about his past, or his future...or um, oh whatever and that's why I like your story and him. He's like, totally the only reason I read Charmed fic and you handled him really good here.

Anyway, this story made me question and think alot so I really hope you update...someday. You're a good writer, and I hope you finish this someday because I'm telling ya, it was really awesome. :)

P.S. The Piper/Leo thing was very nice! :D Pce.