Reviews for Nature Nightmare
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
I LOVE how clover hangs in midair 4 a second and them plops down!
Brian chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Way cool dude.

Some of Jerry's lines made me crack up, like: "Let me think about that...no."

Maybe S.P.D. Gold Ranger might want to work with Senor Cardgage (me) when he joins.
SonicLover chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
Not a bad story. Makes me wish I'd seen that episode.
DragonShadow chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Well... you can formulate sentences, which is more than I can say for alot of fanfiction writers. But sentences alone do not make an enjoyable read. I'm not going to comment on the story, since the story is not your own creation, and complimenting you for it would be an insult to the actual Totally Spies staffwriter who wrote it. As would complimenting the In Character dialogue or most other good points of this story. The small quips you put in from "yourself" on the whole came off as completely inane and unnecesarry to the plot, for obvious reasons. Alot of what "you" said did not make sense in context, and just felt like you shoved it in just for the sake of shoving it in. Also, when you're transcribing an episode to do this to it, make sure you transcribe the episode accurately. In the episode, Clover never mentioned "strange mountaineers who suck your brains" the actual line was "Or maybe the clean mountain air is tweaking your brain." You need to watch that kind of thing. It just feels off to read it this way. Especially since I just saw the episode last night and it's still fresh in my mind. I'm not going to say don't do episode novelizations, I've been interested in doing a few myself, but make sure you get the episode right, and make sure everything you add actually adds something to the story. The inclusion of Matthew did not add anything except a minor annoyance. And practice on painting pictures with words, instead of lacking any sort of detail.
SimmyC chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Finally saw this episode that you 'remade' by adding yourself in. And, well, yeah, almost exactly like that episode. I was about to say that I'm not usually a fan of rewriting an episode or movie or story word for word with a few changes...though I did just that for one of my stories (sweat drops). Though in this case, the changes are fairly minor while what I'm attempting to do in my story is change everything in the end...by changing little at the beginning. Still, even with this consideration, this story is not bad. Not exactly one that I would read either, but still, not bad.

Haven't read your new one, "Alex's Quits" yet, though I will say right now that of all the episodes I've seen so far, that is my favorite episode! After all, it has Brittany in it!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
Ah, very nice, Mr. Mathew. Well then, "Alex Quits", I choose you! If that doesn't work I can't think of any others. Oh, and watch for my TS holiday special, and I do mean special, jetpacking to a computer near you quite soon. Bryan
Farhan Tre chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Dude, now I remember the episode. But I have to say that you're staying close to the original (Just like capm said) give us a few suprises next time. BUT the overall story is good. Sorry if I flame you or anything.

Marty
SimmyC chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Well, I finished reading this and...pretty good. I haven't seen the episode yet so I can't really compare but, well, does sound like a Totally Spies episode. If that means anything. Well, now I'm just blabbing. So, in closing, pretty good story.
bre862 chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
hey its me! i liked this story, you should do these kind of things more often. good job and update soon!
SimmyC chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
While I am a huge fan of Totally Spies, I haven't seen all of the episodes yet. And one of them seem to be "Nature Nightmare". If I had, I might've made reference to it in my own story if you have read it!

As for this story, as you probably have read in my other review, I'm not a fan of self-inserts. The closet thing to self-inserts that I normally accept, would be, well, my Omakes where I'm a director, or a extremely minor character. That being said, this story is still interesting. Hopefully you don't take this as a flame. In fact, given my bias against self-inserts, the fact that I am reading it should tell you something.
Farhan Tre chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
It's going great so far. And it's still very detailed.

Marty
fatlip565 chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
Not bad. You made yourselve a little more human this time around. Good job.
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Hey, Mathew. Very innovative. "Nature Nightmare" is actually one of my favorite episodes as well. There's not much different about your retelling of the episode, but I like reading novelizations of episodes. By the bye, speaking of that, do you already have plans for more episodes retold with you inserted, or do you take requests. Just tell me in your A.N. when you update, and I'll let you know. Nicely done, and I wish you and the ones you love the very best this Thanksgiving. Bryan
HamHamDude chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I've never seen this episode before.

Well, maybe I've seen the end of it, but now the beginning.

Once again I recommend spelling out numbers that are in the single digits
AmiYumi chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Yay! Update soon. You really know what you are doing, for a guy writing a Totally Spies fanfic. Sorry, I had to say it. Update soon, and I'll try to update mine ASAP!

-Lizzi AKA AmiYumi