Reviews for Hermione's makeover
yo chapter 27 . 7/21
heyy you left me hanging but its been a gr8 fic so far
Can u do a sequel or tell me what the Sequel is I loved it and want to know more
dramione shifa05 chapter 27 . 5/27
plzzzzz finish it ij am at loss of words at this story. it is just sooooooooo awesome...plz do finish it
update
soph.1 chapter 27 . 4/3
I love ur stori its awesome
Omg a oneshot chapter 11 . 4/3
Chapter 10.

What. The. Fuck. Happened.

Can I Write a oneshot on this?

_

(Hermione and Draco are heads)

Hermione POV

I sat on my and Draco's compfy green sofa. I wanted to surprise him. Give him the best Easter gift ever. I got myself a little bit compfier on the sofa and picked up A Complex Dictionary Of Lethal Curses And Hexes by Dean VanDraugh.

45A The Love Brand Curse

The love brand curse is an extremely lethal curse that should only be preformed on a magical couple if their love is forseen in a profecy, such as Lily and James Potter, the deseased parents of The-Boy-Who-Lived, Harry Potter. The love brand is preformed by drinking Veriteserum while saying the incantation 'Umshana'. The couple have a huge chance of dying, and only will survive if their love is true love, and will perish for eachother. This is usually preformed in weddings by either the minister of magic or the head of the magical marriage department.

I heard the portrait doormswing open, letting a hefty ammount of wind in. I stashed the book under the sofas cushion and layed in a seductive manner. I was wearing sexy green lingerie with a silver lace trimming choker.
"Hey baby."
I heard two males scream. Harry and Ron were covering their eyes.
I blushed furiously and covered myself with a green fleece. I guess I shoyld of checked who came through the portrait hole.

Three hours later, Draco came through and sat next to me, eyeing up my body hungrily.
I sighed, running my hands in his hair. He climbed up on me, and pressed his forehead against mine.
"You know," I started, and did a swift hand motion, " I read about this curse called the love brand, we sshould try it one day."
He smiled againt my lips and whispered " Less talking, more screaming and moaning."

What an easter indeed.

_

Can you try and post this on your profile?
Marla311986 chapter 1 . 3/20
Omg this is so funny. I have laugh so much I practically peed my pants. Lol. I loved the scene where Snape starts helping Draco and Hermione get back at Pansy. Makes him seem more human. I want more please
Bellatrix riddl chapter 27 . 2/8
Omg absolutley amasing
Post more
You are amasing i love your stuff
mglblood chapter 27 . 1/5
I would LOVE an update. Where has all this come from? It is too funny.I have laughed so hard, I have cried. And I'm not sure which part has been the funniest! Your portrayal of Professor Snape and his involvement with Hermione and Draco is superb. OMG I read until 2 am last night laughing my head off. My son came in and said that he could not sleep from my laughter. Thank you so much. We must aggravate our children when we can because there will come a time that they will aggravate us. LOL
mglblood chapter 3 . 1/4
Can I just say that I have never laughed so hard... OMGI had to reread it to see if I missed anything because I was laughing so hard. Girl, you are good! Too damn funny !
Random person chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Why do I feel like it’s little draco?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
I'm a bit bothered by the spelling of the character's names. Can you have Zabini and Mcgonagall's names corrected? Thanks.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
So where's the big surgery? Broken bones require going thru an Xray then go thru several more doctors and crap.
skigirl51 chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
good chapter! Can't wait for more.
KT chapter 27 . 11/10/2017
Good story but I think Hermione is far too mean. For all she brags on about with Gryffindor morals she has not been very moral herself and look what she is getting away with or allowing to happen. I got really annoyed with the story turn that Pansy got fat I mean no girl should be laughed at because of her weight. Also in the end I think it would be interesting if Pansy won because she did everything herself and not with the aid of a teacher. If Hermione won it just would not be fair as no body else had that advantage. I believe some bad things like public humiliation or a Pansy revenge should happen to tHermione because Pansy is being ‘bashed’ a bit too much and Snape is too out of charachter helping Hermione. Maybe Mc Gonagall should help Pansy to even it out or Pansy gets her revenge a couple of times and doesn’t get caught. Consider it and maybe when Pansy is getting revenge on Hermione make her feel hurt because she is human too after all.
1,993 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »