Reviews for Stolen Kiss
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my goodness. That was... amazing. Beautiful, great job. So sad.
Myley chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Amazing. And so original. You were really good inspired. Wow.
Kiwi le Smoothie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my God...

It took me two readings to understand what was going on in your fic, but sh.t, it's BRILLANT ! o_O

I can't find words to describe how I loved this OS ! It's... it's so cool, and so sad and depressing, and I had tears in my eyes ! TEARS ! xD.

Hum, soo, very very very very good work ! And sorry if I make mistakes because English is not my firt language !

Wow.
RaeaInEden chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
;_; aw so sad T_T
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Totally awesome, though odd. I want you to know that this definitely inspired something that I'm going to post soon. Don't worry, I'll credit you for inspiration.

~ME~
Donna Maj Lambert chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow, that is so sad! It's one of the most depressing stories I've read. Brilliantly written though. I enjoyed it.
little miss artemis chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That's a sad one. Well written though. It makes more sense the second time you read it. Fred is dead. This person is not him, anymore. He's an empty shell left soulless after the Dementor's Kiss. Mother doesn't want to believe it like Ginny does. George visits him with his suicide note and his explanation for Fred, only Fred. Now George is dead as well. Except that there are tears on Fred's face. Is there a malanky bit of him left? He is all id. Nothing else. He is a WALKING COMA.
Sive chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I found this story very touching but yet irritating and thats what is in my opinion the stories strong part... but I would like to see a little more flashback of their past. Yet this story is the best HP fiction I read so far.
SMOkashi chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Aw... that's so sad! Somehow, I like the ending. There's hope for him yet, but sadly, without his twin, there's really no hope anymore. A very well-written story and very touching. I really enjoyed it... even if I did cry just a little.
Ganshiki chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Holy shit. Brilliant.
Senaei chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
THAT IS BRILLIANT.

Omg. I read through it once, and went "er..wtf?" Then I started in a second time..and it just HIT ME. OMG. That is so unbelievably awesome. I love how detatched he is as he explains this. As he should be, I suppose, but there's just something so DELICIOUS about it. Hehe. Excellent work )

Sini
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This confused me for a bit, but now that I get it I love it. It's so sad and.. yeah. i-i Great job.
MourningPoetic chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was confusing, but I liked it...:)
CyberneticIdol chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Oh. My. Oh my. That actually made my breath catch- the end, it was so perfect and tragic... Wah! Beautiful.