Reviews for Small Talk
Brittnay chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
you know, i thoght that was cute, especialy the ending. I would suggest things in yr one shot that need to be improved but, alas, i cant think of a thing.
clurr chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was a really nice one shot. the characters were extremely believable.
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
normally i read romances, but i must say that i really did like your little fic, and even if i must say so myself, a writer of a few of the romantic encounters between the two of them, this seemed probably more plausible than the romances. i liked this fic quite a lot.
postalservice chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
lol, lied that last part about the rain
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Nicely written, you've kept Snape well in character (loved the line "I am capable of polite inanities when I so choose"!) ... and it's great to read an author who knows the difference between "pouring" and "poring." ;D
LetTheGoodTimesRoll chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
In-character-cute, if thats at all possible. It really made me smile in quiet understating way. Most pleasent.
Jocemum chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I ran across this story while looking for the update to "Sweet Mercy" and after reading it again for the umpteenth time, realized that I've never reviewed it. Very remiss of me. I really enjoy the way you characterize Severus in this - a man capable of sympathy, but not quite able to break out of the snarky mold. I loved how you resolved it with the weather conversation at the end. Always ready to read any of your stories.

Mum
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Oh this is wonderful. I've never read anything like it before. It's perfect. Your characterization of Snape was flawless. The length was perfect and everything flowed so well. I loved this line: Most people start with the weather, not the personal health problems of the other person, Professor.

The end was simply wonderful.

I really can't praise this lovely piece of work enough. Thank you so much.
KMR chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Interesting plot line... a very enjoyable read. I loved your portrayal of Severus.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
that was sweet, considering what Snape is normally like.
VickiWeasley chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
great you havethem both perfectly in character i loved it

the weather thing made me smile because i had to do something like that yesterdat it was fun good job
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I loved this story. I was looking at some other stuff earlier today and had a desire to read a good Severus/Hermione fic and I knew where to go. I like this very fic very much.
Aimee chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I liked it!Your Snape is really good,and your Hermione is really acting Hermione-like.I really like Ron and Remus reaction too.
rein chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wOw... excellent story! snape and hermione were nicely written.. i sure am glad i came across this one! im gonna read ur other stories, now...
Wispy Veil chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was wonderful! They were both kept exactly in character-your Snape was perfect! I absolutely loved the "inane weather chat" at the end (especially Ron and Remus's reaction!). It tied in perfectly and had meaning only to Snape and Hermione which made the presentation of the potion more meaningful.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »