Reviews for Small Talk
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Nicely done. I love your characterizations of both Hermione and Snape.
4016 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I have read all of your stories and may I say that you are an extremely talented writer...especially dialogue. I have an idea for a fun Hermione/Draco/Snape story, but I don't think I could pull off the dialogue, so I'm afraid my story will never see the light of day...sigh. Please keep writing. I love everything - short story & full-length.
saxofoonie chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
aww that was such a nice ending

'specially with the weather lines
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
oh this was adorable! especially the ending. i'm glad that Severus could help her with her problem!

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Andrews Morgan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I've only recently found your work, through looking at people who have reviewed Shiv's stories. I liked this one very much. Great balance between examining difficult grieving issues and keeping everyone firmly in character. I found the writing clear, the emotions present but not soppy, and the pacing excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work, now that I've found it.

All the best,

Morgan Andrews aka Mud
BabyRuth chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
please please update your other storys and this one too.I love them a great writer,so don't let your fans you soon,I hope
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Sad and yet sweet story. The ending was nicely done (in my point of view). Don't really have much to talk about since I'm terrible in giving reviews. Hope to read more of these sort of fics from you ).
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
very nice fiction! you write very well...
betweenthetwo chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Cute. Very cute.

Your character development is excellent.

Holly
magicmistress071370 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This story really is good, it would be nice to see what happens next.
Geniveve chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
lol, i loved it. Especially the last part about the rain, using it for a subsitute of the lost sleeping. Loved it, really well written.

-Geniveve
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Whoa! That was nice. :)
LauraNotLora chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Great story. And even though Snape seems a little sappy, you still manage to keep him in character. Good job.
Anita chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wow... once again... thank you... ditto to my review of Psychotrist!
kat-tak chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This is a really good story!

Their personalities were preserved remarkably well!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »