Reviews for The Magic of Christmas
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
*giggles* i like the last lines! XD

brittney
Kirby77DP77 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hehehehehe... Throwing knife... Classic.

Kirby
SitDog-Boy chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Haha, this chapter just made me laugh! XD It's great! Love the letter Mokuba sent! I think it's my favorite! XD
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Naughty, naughty Yami! LOL! _

Ha, one or two names confused me at first, LOL. Damn the English dub version! LOL XD

Anyway. _; I really like this fic. It's wonderful.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Hey, I just realized i never reviewed this story which is the one I quote the most and is my favorite of yours along with First Win and Living Image. Love Mokuba's letter. Hurray for Seto!

Good job Laura.
kingleby chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
lol! the mokuba letter was so funny! i can definately picture seto doing that!
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
lol! i loved the Mokuba compass idea _
DaakuKitsune chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Oh man that was good! XD I especially like the 'always points due Mokuba' compass. They're respones were hilarious! xDD I seriously love your writing!
Daikaio chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Good ending! Well done!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Calla calla whoot whoot. Good first chapter!
Chester Shinoda chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
I love thyis story! You are really good at writing!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Swamp...m swampy goodness. I'm a little swamped and I'm miles from my puter as well. It's okay your such a great author that I think I can forgive ya! lol. That was great btw. Catch you later.

_CHEERIO_
Shadows chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Ah, such a story. I will never get over the amazement of your writting. Even this simple story has me amazed! As always, excellent writting and keep up the good work. Also great story-line. Its beautiful!

Although I would have expected nothing less than Yami distorying a knife that was heading his way from Bakura.
moonymonster chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
XDD God this was HILARIOUS! You could probably hear me laughing down the hall since it was making me crack up so much. I LOVE *EVERYONE'S* letters! Also, our line fit perfectly...I *knew* you'd find a place to use it ~_. If I had to pick a favorite letter...well, I don't know what I would pick, though first loyalty goes to Mokuba, of course. EVERYONE'S was awesome. I'd almost make Chapter One a prologue, since the real story is the thank-you letters! God, if I had to pick a favorite line...arrgh...I can't! It's just too damn funny!

Moony Comedy Rating: 11 1/2!

AWESOME! First past-Eleven this year! Great job! And it's DEFINITELY going on my favorites list. Kudos!
moonymonster chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
XD This is great! Of COURSE Yami would be into bondage ~_ You naughty naughty girl!

And, of course, best line ever:

"...a compass that always pointed due Mokuba for Kaiba (for the next time his brother was kidnapped); a mini-stun gun for Mokuba that could turn invisible (for the next time someone tried to kidnap him)..."

That was just awesome. I can't wait to read the thank-you notes! (And how many kidnapping attempts on Mokuba do you think we DON'T hear about? And why does no one go after Yugi? I mean, any fangirl on the street...right. Staying on subject.)

Anyway, on to story facts. The singular for 'dice' is actually 'die' (I know, I think it's weird too.) I also personally think 'Master' is a bit much. Doesn't Yami always call Yugi 'aibou'? I think that might fit better, but that's just a technical issue. Also, why an invisibility cloak for Ryou and Bakura? You need to explain that to me later, for I am t3h confused.

Other than that, great! The gooshy stuff at the end of the chapter was a bit much for me, but then again, I recall the early days when I ate lemons for breakfast, so I can understand the goosh.

Moony Rating: 10.5

Good job! Almost there, eh?