Reviews for Psychotrist
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
EXCELLENT!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
(here from the SS/HG Quiz) Thoughtful little interlude, this.
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great job!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
"Only time would tell if her efforts had been worth the trouble" ... from his tone I think she succeed. Thanks.
midwinter'snight chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Thank you for knowing the difference between psychologist and a psychiatrist. Five points to whatever House you belong to. Fifty more if you can teach Snape to make the difference ;)
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
well done. really thought out.

-dal
Melody of Words chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I know you wrote this five years ago... but I felt the need to let you know that this was beautiful.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very good little psychoanalysis fic, and very much in character.
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved this one shot. I always love a good battle of the wits.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Go Hermione _ Someone did have to point a few things out to Snape about Harry. I like the way you wrote this scene.
acata chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I loved this one.
kathy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Dear Vanityfair, this story is beautiful. I love psychological introspection in stories, and you done so well. Its true all of us knows already all those things Hermione told Snape, but it was he who needed to hear it. And you managed to create a believable conversation, with both main charachters the same as we know them. Thank you, you brighted my day d:-P
Arciere chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hm... Nice, but again, not my favorite. I like the idea of Hermione pointing out the similarities between Severus and Harry, and the manner was very believable. Again, you impress me.

-Arciere
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I like. Would have loved to see it happen in the book...
Katinka chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Excellent one shot.

I liked the way the balance of power shifted between the characters during their conversation.

I thought it a bit unlikely that Snape would capitulate so easily though, he has an image to maintain after all.

And he definitely would not take her hand like that, he is not an affectionate or demonstrative person, it takes a lot more than that to chip through the ice encasing his heart!

But still, it's only a one shot so great dialogue and good idea!