Reviews for Psychotrist
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Bravo, bravo, bravo. This was a brilliant analytical piece. Your charcterization is flawless, once again. A wonderful and believeable piece. I am truly glad I came across this gem. You are very original and very talented. Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely loved it.

But I can't help but wonder how it would feel to be able to hold his hand... :)
MoonlightSerenade chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Traveling through your stories, I stopped at yet another one. Humorous, insightful...perfect. Once again, you're style is beautiful. You write clearly, you are descriptive, but you don't waffle on. The dialogue is very well done. Good job!
Deeble chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Oh how I wish this would happen in canon ... Nicely done.
Dramione061404 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Lol, very good. And now that you say it, they do have alot in common. Great. I think you've just got me into Harry/Snape. Gah! Ugh... Or not. I'm cured.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
ah~! that is so cute and really opens it up for things...maybe like a relationship between them...::smile:: well, time to go read more of your stories!

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
BabyRuth chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
lets hope they update soon.
Jasque chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really enjoy this )
magicmistress071370 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This would be a very interesting story to follow through with. In several of the stories that I have read Harry and Snape still hate each other or have forgiven each other, but there is no explaination of how that came about. This would be a very good place to start.
nerdysunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Hermione is just Hermione, she's so logical and Snape's decisions are so clouded by his Hatred of Harry. It was a pretty good story. I liked your penname by the way, Vanity Fair took forever to read but it was a pretty good book. They should make us read it in Sophomore High School English. By the way, do you write in French also, since your living in France? I know I'm talking more about your bio than about your story but its interesting. I never understood the whole deal with Annakarenina throwing herself in front of a train or plath sticking her head in an oven. I mean Plath's a poet she could have found a more creative way to commit suicide. Please keep writing.
Anita chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I enjoyed your short story. I felt that the characters were true to the canon... surprisingly, as I can see the beginning of another wonderfully, realistic, Hermione/Snape story.

I am reading your An Arranged Marriage was surprised to become a fan of this ship, when dealt with in a realistic fashion.

Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
Melindotty chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
LOVED it!
wackoramaco87 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Great job! I enjoyed the way the conversation progressed! Although many are saying that this is a one-shot, I must say I agree with the others when they say this would make a lovely beginning for a story!
Nore chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Excellent! Is it going to stay a one-shot? I hope not!
Winter Solstice1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is a fantastic story which stands alone brilliantly, I am tempted to ask you to write more but it stands alone so beautifully I don't think I will!

Your placement of the characters, and their conversation works fantastically well, it seems lighthearted at first, but the subjects that Snape and Hermione discuss are anything but - well done for dealing with this so well!

I am still smiling about Snape's 'psychotrist' - how very like a wizard to get it so wrong. I noticed that one of the other reviewers has also made this mistake - pay no attention to people who can't read properly!

Thanks for a great read!

Kel (Winter Solstice1)
alicat999 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I seriously hope this wasn't a one shot, I'd be decidedly dissapointed if it was. cant wait to see more from you hopefully...

alicia xox