Reviews for While you were sleeping
siehjin chapter 28 . 5/6
they should question lucius malfoy, not draco!
sadL chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
... WASTING MY TIME YOUUU MF I READ HALF OF THIS DONKEY SHIT! I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE, I HATE THIS, ABSOLUTLY HATE IT, FUCK THIS, IM DONE, IM FUCKING DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DOONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DEEEEEON DONENDEODNEONDOENODNONEONEDONEDNEODNEDONEODNEODNEONDEONDEONDOENDOENDEODEODNEODNEODNEN
sadL chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
AAAHHH YOU WHORE GINNY U SLUUTE BBBBEECCHHHHHH WAIT NVM I HOPE HARRY WILL FUCKING FLIP YASSS YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS GINNY NNIIICE YOUU SSLLLRRRUUUTTT

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IIMMM SOOO GIIDDDYYYYYY HEHHEEHEHHEHE
Guest chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
not pleased
justin.jossart chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
Harry is too understanding of Ginny and Draco. He has a right to be angry. Everyone's making him out to be the bad guy, but Ron, at the very least, would be on his side.
Zalini chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
No no no! Why did it have to be Draco! Bloody hog! Anyone else. I was just getting into this story and it has now been completely spoilt for me. No matter how you manage to spin him around it will always feel false and unreal for me and unfortunately the rest of the story too. Sorry...next.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I KNEW IT WOULD BE DRACO. Eh. I don't like where this is going.
English Major chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I have really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some severe attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). Pluralizations do NOT have apostrophes. This is Grade Three English you need to learn. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe, always. Also, lose is NOT the same as loose. They are different words, with totally different meanings and cannot be substituted for one another. Your storytelling is enticing and well thought out so far, but you could benefit from a much more careful edit. Thank you for your contribution to Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
DohaRnger chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Why did you not emphasis the point, that to Harry it's like time has not went forward, but stood still To him the seven years did not go by, to him the war and the end of Voldermort was yesterday. He doesn't have the years of experience and life lessons everyone else has.
Thalarian chapter 42 . 7/19/2014
I first read this story back in 2006, well after it had been completely posted, and despite the fact that this is not typically a genre I read. Since then I have read it 4 times over the past several years and it has been one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfics I've had the pleasure of reading.

Throughout the story, there was incredible character development. While their lives had changed, there was still a sense of WHO the characters were and staying true to their canon roots. At times I felt like Harry was a little weaker than I would have liked, given he had defeated Voldemort, but it fit the story so well that it never became an issue. Even the original characters, such as Kate and her gang, had personalities that came alive and meshed seamlessly with the story as a whole.

The progression of the story itself was great. At no time did I ever have the urge to skip ahead because I felt like I was being bashed with useless information. There was no sense of anything being forced, overwritten, over-explained or generally unnecessary. Every scene felt unique and well thought out. There was a sense of realism that struck me, even when reading scenes like Harry, Hermione and Ron piling into the car to go to the Burrow for Christmas.

Coupled with all of these scenes though was the sheer "emotion" behind them, and I think that's what really trapped me with this story and made me come back. This has been one of the few fanfics where, while reading it, you really FEEL the emotion behind the characters. One of the best examples of this, are the interactions between Harry and Hermione. You've managed to infuse REAL emotional attachment and depth into them, such as when she's just holding his hands, looking or touching him, and even in the way she speaks to him. So many of the characters have these infusions, these well written interactions, that show how much you really cared about conveying those emotions to the readers. It really carried so much of the story and is the paramount reason that it trapped me as a reader and made me envious as a writer.

This really has been a fantastic ride, and I know that as long as this story stays posted, I will continue to reread it periodically for years to come.

Thank you, sillycucumber.
zArkham chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
I realize this story is all done but coming to this chapter, I felt I need to write. This is an interesting fic but it's too bad you're done with it. I like AU takes but in this fic's case I think it would have been stronger if more canon elements were in it. From the dates of this fic, most of Book 6 & 7 hadn't been released.

In this fic, Harry's hatred of Draco would be more understandable if Book 6 happened even if the events of Book 7 were changed. It would highlight why Harry's view of Draco would be more than just the earlier issues with him. Too many people forget how JKR blithely seemed to expect us to forget that Draco A.) Used the Imperious Curse on Rosemerta, B.) Almost caused Katie Bell to die, C.) Almost caused Ron to die, D.) Let DE's into the castle which could have result in many deaths if not for the Felix Felicity potion.

So much of Draco's "redemption" is more of "Oh boo-hoo, the Dark Lord is treating us poorly and I'm only now understanding how precarious my position in things really is." To Harry POV in this story, it would be quite clear that Draco got away with multiple counts of attempted murder. Plus, what *does* Voldemort require of those who he marks?

Anyway, just saying that as much as Book 6 & 7 had major issues, a lot of the things in it could have made this fic stronger. As it is, it just seems like everyone else matured and Harry hasn't when it may very well be that the adults, in their drive to 'get over' the war allowed themselves to forget parts of it.

This wouldn't surprise me. From my own experience with my combat time and my research, it seemed my grandfather's generation did it with WW II. They fought, they won and then they mostly strove to ignore that the war ever happened because if they didn't, they'd have to deal with it.
Muggles chapter 42 . 2/11/2014
Wonderful story! I loved Kate and your other OCs!
Ysarose chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
If it's only been seven years... how come Ron & Hermione have a thirteen year old son?
Tisifone chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ele agora tem quantos anos? E o confronto que ele teve com o Voldemort foi a batalha final?
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
I loved this story! great job!
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »