Reviews for A Whole Lot Mixed Into One
Mayaanka chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Nice but I did not like the ending it was all about Jenny not brad and jenny
gps3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
the fairy thing was a bit stoped but i liked the idea of the story. to bad you did not finish it. :(
sinder chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I dont think dis ll ever b updated & u ppl reviewed dis year 2 update sonn well i've 1 question 4 dose ppl..R U PPL ALL BLIND?

CANT ANY OF U C DAT DIS STORY WAS LASTLY UPDATED IN 2004? WAT U NEED ME 2 TELL U DIS? HELLO...ITRS NEVER, EVER GONNA B UPDATED. Umm if dis soes get updated 4give me.

urz alwayz

sinder8889
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
lol great story so far ... please update soon
kenyawilliams93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i love it its so cute i hope ur gonna write more :D
Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Oh, I love your story so far

Jenny/XJ9 and her mother(whose name is Noreem Wakeman by the way, but other people besides Jenny call her ) were pretty in character. Brad seems a little off though(since in the show, he's pretty understanding around Jenny) but I guess it's all for love /

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
angelraider chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
cool
Tatergirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow that was really good. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter so pleas hurry!
Kazune chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Cool, update soon!
sprite3-can-in-the-corner chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
oh, so cute! write more please!
Roxy Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I love it! It's great! Please continue! En verdad, me encanta, espero el proximo capitulo! :D
Yalanda chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Poor Jenny. Brad should have talked to her about boyfriends and girlfriends, instead of getting angry. All in all, nice story so far. Will Jenny get Brad as her boyfriend now that she's human?
La miseria y la muerte chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Yeah! Good story! _

This is an absolutely adorable plot. I love it!