Reviews for An Act of Compassion
rei-intro-rini chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Amusing...Its a shame you didn't finish... I hope someday you will get break to finish this.
young kagome chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
How thoughtful. Too bad she won't remember.
Lorelei evans chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
this... this is actually really really good. you kept them in character so well, and it makes you think that this could actually happen.
Tina Davis chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
O My God this story was sooooooooooooooo gooooood. I Love it. I think you are a relly good wrighter.
inustorm chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I swear that was so in character of Sesshoumaru...

Youkai honor must be extremely hard to live up to D

But ah! He is a god P Still think Rumiko should have given us more background info on Sessh... It would be amazing if he was a bigger part of the series.
IrisAyame chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Ex-cel-lent!

Whaou!

Wonderfully written!

Thanks!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Well at least he admitted that Kagome was sweet! GOOD STORY, ME LIKEY! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, how dumb can you be not to dodge an arrow that's headed right for you? lol!
Hinatinha chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Cool!
Spazztasticle chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
horny sesshoumaru.. ha.
Disella chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Keep Writing! please
Dreaming One chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Hmm. Very interesting! Good, for sure. I wanted there to be more!

Hey, I know you aren't a SessKag shipper, but if you read Tales from the House of the Moon, you'll see where we're coming from. _

Keep Writing!

~May
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Lol! Sesshoumaru: "Hmm...a pointy glowing object coming my way...perhaps I should- OW! Oh, fuck." Hahahaha!
dianananerz chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
awesome!
Empressofthedragons chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
You know what, i agree with youo, they are like the least likely couple, (even if Sango and sessh are even less.. -.-;; ) but you seem to pull this off pretty well. And let's at least admit this, if Kagome has the gutts to fall in love with InuYasha, then she's probably capable of falling in love with a demon over all, pure blood or not, so at least it's a posability that's not insane to think about, right? (... right...? T.T )

Anywho, I did like how you played it all out though. not overly elaborate, resonable reasons for Sessh to even THINK about it... hey, I think you even put Kagome in her IQ rang when she was contemplating stealing a kiss or getting her limbs torn off bit by bit. VERY believable, just like a normal high school girl... .;

I did like how you had him heal her, but to erase her memory... *pout* that would suck! spend a night with the most gorgeous man you will ever spend a night with and you don't even REMEMBER! *SIGH* yeah... that would REALY suck...

Great job at this, it must be hard doing a story for a pairing you hate. Keep up the good work!

-Dragon