Reviews for An Act of Compassion
Mirage chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
interesting Story, i unerstand that he masked his scent and all such, but to hide the Memory of this night...not so good, she will still get some dreams or backflashes or even will be pregnant what is not unusual with Young women first time and powerful seed...and he must be as youkai...so what will hink when she oes not get her monthly bleeding and finds out she is pregnant..an when she gives birth to a full youkai...that will be interesting...
and i dont think that he can stay away from her long after this niht together,...or when they meet on the trail some week o month later and he smells the change in her

would be interesting when you come back to this Story one day to finish her
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH. I really liked this. You're writing about how the other stories are written. I have come across a few that manage to sort of...curve things? Gradually, especially since a lot of them seem to take place like 4 years after the start of the series so Kagome is generally written more mature and the relationship between her and Inuyasha takes on different nuances, and Sesshomaru's just a little different as well from all of his time with Rin. But I really liked this, since it was during the canon time and you wrote them both really in character but managed to make it work. I mean they're not in love or anything, but him not killing her in the end and actually doing her a kindness was believable, if still slightly odd because I mean it's him. XDD I loved his internal thoughts though. They were very in character. Thank you very much for writing this!
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
OH DEAR.
rei-intro-rini chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Amusing...Its a shame you didn't finish... I hope someday you will get break to finish this.
young kagome chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
How thoughtful. Too bad she won't remember.
Lorelei evans chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
this... this is actually really really good. you kept them in character so well, and it makes you think that this could actually happen.
Tina Davis chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
O My God this story was sooooooooooooooo gooooood. I Love it. I think you are a relly good wrighter.
inustorm chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I swear that was so in character of Sesshoumaru...

Youkai honor must be extremely hard to live up to D

But ah! He is a god P Still think Rumiko should have given us more background info on Sessh... It would be amazing if he was a bigger part of the series.
IrisAyame chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Ex-cel-lent!

Whaou!

Wonderfully written!

Thanks!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Well at least he admitted that Kagome was sweet! GOOD STORY, ME LIKEY! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, how dumb can you be not to dodge an arrow that's headed right for you? lol!
Hinatinha chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Cool!
Spazztasticle chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
horny sesshoumaru.. ha.
Disella chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Keep Writing! please
Dreaming One chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Hmm. Very interesting! Good, for sure. I wanted there to be more!

Hey, I know you aren't a SessKag shipper, but if you read Tales from the House of the Moon, you'll see where we're coming from. _

Keep Writing!