Reviews for An Act of Compassion
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH. I really liked this. You're writing about how the other stories are written. I have come across a few that manage to sort of...curve things? Gradually, especially since a lot of them seem to take place like 4 years after the start of the series so Kagome is generally written more mature and the relationship between her and Inuyasha takes on different nuances, and Sesshomaru's just a little different as well from all of his time with Rin. But I really liked this, since it was during the canon time and you wrote them both really in character but managed to make it work. I mean they're not in love or anything, but him not killing her in the end and actually doing her a kindness was believable, if still slightly odd because I mean it's him. XDD I loved his internal thoughts though. They were very in character. Thank you very much for writing this!
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
OH DEAR.
rei-intro-rini chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Amusing...Its a shame you didn't finish... I hope someday you will get break to finish this.
young kagome chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
How thoughtful. Too bad she won't remember.
Lorelei evans chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
this... this is actually really really good. you kept them in character so well, and it makes you think that this could actually happen.
Tina Davis chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
O My God this story was sooooooooooooooo gooooood. I Love it. I think you are a relly good wrighter.
inustorm chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I swear that was so in character of Sesshoumaru...

Youkai honor must be extremely hard to live up to D

But ah! He is a god P Still think Rumiko should have given us more background info on Sessh... It would be amazing if he was a bigger part of the series.
IrisAyame chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Ex-cel-lent!

Whaou!

Wonderfully written!

Thanks!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Well at least he admitted that Kagome was sweet! GOOD STORY, ME LIKEY! LOL!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, how dumb can you be not to dodge an arrow that's headed right for you? lol!
Hinatinha chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Cool!
Spazztasticle chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
horny sesshoumaru.. ha.
Disella chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Keep Writing! please
Dreaming One chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Hmm. Very interesting! Good, for sure. I wanted there to be more!

Hey, I know you aren't a SessKag shipper, but if you read Tales from the House of the Moon, you'll see where we're coming from. _

Keep Writing!

~May
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Lol! Sesshoumaru: "Hmm...a pointy glowing object coming my way...perhaps I should- OW! Oh, fuck." Hahahaha!