Reviews for Intoxicated
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 4/6
Good stuff.

The chemistry was there, which I appreciated. It was eclipsed by the Roganesque awkward drunk scene, though, but I'm sure your muse didn't budge until you laid down every last awkward detail. On the other hand, it kept the fic from being yet another syrupy coming of age/clumsy love pairing fic, which I appreciate more than you know.

drunkeness from 4 beers seems unrealistic. Japanese beer is pretty weak in most iterations...really should have taken upwards of 6, even with a teetotaler like Neji.

In any event, you might regret not doing a lime, but my jaded sense of things tells me that was the right choice in the moment. Too many good romances are ruined with corny sex. There's always next time, anyways.
woofyy chapter 1 . 1/28
Noooooo Neji never ended up asking ten ten out just when ten ten finally sees him as a man Dx You should write one next time where he does succeed and something more than just them embracing one another lol. Anyways, nice story, good luckies with your future stories )
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Nailed it!

TOo bad Neji died in the anime :(
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I love this! ;)
K chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
It's the nth time that I read this story and still, I never get tired of doing so. Thank you for writing this Neijten fanfic! Kudos for such a funny read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You know what I'm gonna say, right? SEQUUUUUUEEEEEL! Please.
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
He was pretending to be drunk? Oh Lord. Don't let TenTen find out xD

Jaylonni Love
Returned chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
:]
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ugh, how I wish Neji confessed! Thanks to you, you'd made me into a NejiTen shipper XD I originally like SakuNeji more lol. More stories about NejiTen!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
this made me so deliriously happy inside
omg favorite ship
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aww, this is so cute!
Jammix chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that... was... omg... awesome OVERLOADDDDD
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
wow..it was so cool and funny...great work
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahh the drunk Neji love it
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I wish it didn't end there but I did enjoy what their was of it.