Reviews for Intoxicated
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
cool! But it would be nice if 'something' happened to them.. heheh, just kidding!
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
kawai...!
Yami to Hikari chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Lol! That was really hilarious, to be able to see Neji drunk... XD Not without the push from Gai and Lee though! Lol! Looking forward to more stories coming from you!
WLa lng chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Ngek! Gnda sana nung plot mo pero SAGWA ng Pairing mo! May Lime p... GR!

PUTARAGIS TLGA! Ano bng mgnda sa nejiten n yan... di hamak n mas KYUT ang nejisaku kesa dito... LANDE LANDE ni Ten2 e!
flying squriell chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
excuse me while i laugh and add this to my favorites list
Wdwune chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
hey... cool one shot.. more nejiten plz...
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
great story i love it lol
sna chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Oh I loved this! The ending was picture perfect, not soppy or anything but just put the right amount of edge to the whole thing. Plus Lee and Gai were beyond perfectly captured! Go you!
Rai-Mun chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
*Waii!*

First review!

Excellent story, seeing a drunk Neji really made my day!

*Giggles*

I can just see him now, crooning, I think I fell off my chair when he started singing to Lee...

But he and TenTen are so cute together, ne?

Please write more, you're good!

-Rai H.G.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
XD Funny, and irresistibly cute. XD X3
Szabotage chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Squee! That was a darling story. I loved how Neji reverted back to his boring self afterwards and the tension you wrote in there. Great job!
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Poor poor Neji! awesome one-shot. D
o0Kae-lyn0o chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
oh so cute! hahah a drunk neji.. can't really picture it. you did an awesome job though! i like it a lot!
Elusia chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
omg i luved it! it was so incredibly cute, and hilarious too. hahaha neji drunk and singing karaok... such a bridget jones' moment lol XD

i absoultely luved how you've written all the characters, particularly gai and rock lee - they were so funny and so in character. it made me laughed so much. _

the neji/tenten fluffiness was so sweet and cute. is this a one-shot, or is this going to be an ongoing fic? cuz i reckon it would make a wonderful fic - plz make it a fic! *bows down* plz plz plz! _U

hm luv it! *clicks on all the fav buttons*
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 11/18/2004