Reviews for I Know Not
Whispering Darkness chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
An interesting story. I don't usually care much for beautiful OC's with tragic pasts but I think that Kei and her friends were well written as characters and you didn't overdo it. Your writing is also nicely balanced with dialogue and detail. I enjoyed this story a lot!
AiriiSpade chapter 22 . 5/19/2010
Awesome story, definetly should be more reviews! I loved your characters, and if this is indeed your first fic, then I gotta say, never quit writing! You have talent that should not be wasted.

Had to say, I wasn't expecting the reason for the heart monitor to go dead to be cause by Tsunade tripping over it! lol, never let go of that grudge kakashi, that was just plain cruel, even if it was an accident poorpoor kakashi!

Tarani Bosatsu chapter 22 . 10/23/2009
This was a beautiful story. Definitely one of my favorite's favorite. Thank you for sharing it. (:
streunekatze chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
I have really enjoyed reading your story. but there was one thing that was a bit bothersome... interfering while reading: Japanese words. You don't need them. For those that don't know the words it might be even worse, although you did write a translation almoste everytime. I think your story would improve without the japanese words.

Still I really liked this story :)
Lady Phantasmagoric chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Remember to keep the tense uniform. In the beginning, you used present tense, switched to past tense, then back to present, and then past tense for the rest of the story. Present tense is often awkward or difficult to read and write in, so I'm glad that you switched over, but remember to go back to the beginning and edit the story so it is all one tense.
Lady Phantasmagoric chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
This is good, though I think you should proofread/edit more carefully next time; because I saw a couple of run-on sentences, or sentences that could be worded in a more sensible or less awkward fashion.
Lady Phantasmagoric chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This seems very interesting so far... I'm liking the storyline. My only issues with it include a couple of spelling/grammatical errors, but they were minor. My other issue is that I extremely doubt the guards would actually let them into Konoha. But, because letting them into Konoha is essential to the plot, I guess it's alright. Anyways, other thazn that, nice job!
MysteriousEyez chapter 22 . 10/15/2007
Aw this was a good story. I throughly enjoyed reading it..for one Kakashi actually gets the girl and she doesn't die!
hopeless illusion chapter 22 . 4/29/2007
wow that was really good! nice job
YamiKitsuneKami chapter 22 . 1/5/2006
this was really good i look forward to reading more of your work
crazy chapter 22 . 10/27/2005
thank you for writing such a beautiful story

I laughed and almost cries

great job

looking forward to reading more of your stories

Lucifer001 chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
*tear* HOW COULD YOU! I can't believe this! I've made a habit to not to cry And here you are writing a STORY that made tears well up in my eyes!... And to be honest I don’t think I could forgive Tsunade either! I almost stopped reading this last chapter all together after that last Bep…..

But EXCELLENT STORY none the less!
Sirius123 chapter 22 . 8/4/2005

Izziekue chapter 22 . 4/24/2005
::huge grin with tears n corners of eyes:: THAT WAS AWESOME! i was really worried that you were gonna kill kei..and that made me sad..Kakashi-sempai didn't deserve that but then...she's alive! YAY! i lucv your fic! thankies very much for writin it!_
Fragile Tension chapter 22 . 4/15/2005
whah! that totally truthfully made me cry. I cryed when sasuke almost died and I was really crying when I thought kei had died. what can I say great story -
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »