Reviews for The Inevitable
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
are you going to continue this or is it done?
Gonrie chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I really like this story. The drama was pretty well writting.
Relala chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Awwe...that was so adorable..
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very interesting :)
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very Good
Lady D of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was a great piece.
esther chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow, REALLY good. and kind of tragic, thinking of how the basically their future together is doomed because of the kyuubi. i can totally see this happening in the manga...damn kishimoto is gonna finish it off with angst and naruto dying, i can just see it now...T_T

but yeah, love how sasuke was standing there, considering, and then he just acted normal and woke up naruto and stuff...like, yeah...good one.

great work.
losthimagain chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
T-T That's sad! But at lest no one died!
The Uke Reformation chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh, that was beautiful.

You encorporated EVERYTHING, and that's what really makes me happy. They're both perfectly in character, the setting is wonderfully plausible and the narrative is excellent and witty and both funny and sad at all the right times, in all the right places. You have so much to be proud of.

I wonder if it will ever really happen - at first I wondered about the multiplying scars, but then I imagined them as you descirbe, small and numerous and crowded together, and I got it and it felt perfectly natural. I wonder about the biting; I wonder how bad it would get before they would dub his execution necessary.

The description of the chidori-mishap was excellent. Again, at first it seemed odd and out of place, but when you explained it seemed to turn other theories on their heads. You've morphed a universe with this one, in a way that you could completely gloss over and miss, never knowing the difference between the fic and the basis of it.

It's EXCELLENT.

You have so much to be proud of.

Don't EVER stop writing like this. Ever.
leeyiankun chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Story like this is what make you think that the author was reading too many wolfman and frakenstien stories.

It was quality reading though.

But it's kind of depressing to see almost ALL of the fics were this dark.

Man, your Naruto world sure is dark.
AcidTart chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Great story! i love it XD is this a oneshot? if not please update soon!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Very interesting. What would happen if Naruto did bite him? ;p
False-Image chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aww..That was so sweet when Sasuke said he'd gourge his eyes out. Really, you do a great job with Sasuke's POV. Good stuff!
NaruSasuObessed chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow...I liked it it was deep..really deep but the ending was sad when Sasuke new he would have to kill Naruto...O,x well I thought that was sad...
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I love the way you write sasuke... it's so inevitable that he'll fight itachi. right? and the whole idea about naruto and kyuubi... *sigh*

baibaiyukie