Reviews for The Inevitable
Cecile Li chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
i really love this. i wonder too, if kyuubi will ever take over naruto and whether someone will have to kill naruto. i love all the little things in here, like the part on the enamel on Sasuke's teeth to the part about how kakashi had a way of saying nothing that said everything.

basically. i love this and you should keep on writing.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
yay! NarSasu! Theres so little NaruSasu out there. And even less that are this well written. Sasuke is the more effeminate of the two, especially once the two boys mature into adults. I believe with all my heart that Sasuke's just acting tough. He's emotionally weak and sensitive, that's why he tries to go for that tough, cool, aloof attitude, thats also why he gave in to the call of power, blah blah blah. Naruto is stubbornly tough.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Sad, in a way, but I overall liked it a lot, -
sylver rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
yes yes I have entered your bio page and have taken a look at whichever of your fics happens to peak my interest. Just reviewing to tell you so and that I like this fic a lot. You just write in a particular way that makes me.. like it a lot. XD
Asteren chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Awesome story! It has a great title, too, it really fits the story. I love the part where Sasuke describes what he would miss about Naruto and the part where he thinks that he would gouge out his eyes if he got the mange sharingan from killing Naruto, and then dismisses the thought. It's very realistic. Anyways, great story!
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i really liked this story. you write really good naruto/sasuke-kun relationships. it seems believable. anywho, good job with the fic!
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
So, you're good. Damn good. I even managed to talk one of my straight, non-fanfictiony male friends into reading your Ripple Effect story, on the grounds that, yes, you're good.

This is just another notch.

I love Sasuke wondering about the enamel on his teeth, Kakashi having the I-already-know look, Sasuke resting with his hand over the seal, and Naruto sleeping naked in the hallway, waiting.

"Sasuke watches the other teenager sleeping sprawled out beside him and abruptly decides that if he does have to be the one to kill Naruto, and he does somehow gain the mange sharingan from it, he'll gouge out his eyes."

I do believe that that's as in-character sentimental as I've ever seen Sasuke get. This whole story, and that line in particular, was painfully perfect.

If you’re ever going to be in Central Ohio, let me know, and let me take you out for a cup of coffee.
luna chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this was unbelivably tragic. and so well written. the pathos was evoked beautifully, but i can't help but wish for a happy ending for naruto. although that just shows the sucess of your writing-your portrayal of naruto and sasuke's relationship is so well done it makes the reader wish it didn't have to be so.
796865 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
*wibbles*

I love Sasuke and Naruto angst so much but that was just...*wibbles again*

There wouldn't be a happy ending, but it was a great one-shot. It inspires all sorts of ideas in my head for Naruto/Sasuke fics. My next piece is dedicated to you ;)

It was very realistic and something I could just see happening, perhaps not in the manga but at least after the manga is finished (continued in my imagination). I adore the Ripple Effect as well, your characters thoughts in all your fics are just spot on and well thought out.

I'm glad you're a Naruto/Sasuke fan
Gisela chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Ah as always such a lovely story and of my favorite pairing. sighh... thanks for the read _
GemGemJoo chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Oh, this is quite stunning.

It rings so true. As much as we don't like it, I'm sure that Naruto's going to struggle with the fox for the rest of his life and you managed to put together a peice that shows just how hard it can be.

It was wonderful, and I can't believe you have so little feedback as to what you do have, so bravo on another job well done
Praeceps chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Your writings good. You left me in a rather contemplating mood, and in some ways I can't help but worrying for the two. It's sad. I feel sorry for Sasuke. I think... you captured them just perfect.

Prae
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I _know_ I reviewed this before. o_o

Goddamn . . whorish thing . . .

Anyway! Let's see if I can capture the original review. Hm, I think something about where you chose to end this story - of course, since it's coming from you, I'm pretty sure the inevitable will happen. _~ But Naruto, as a series, has so many optimistic things, and considering that this is ended before Sasuke ends up killing him, there's the little chance that it might not end in death.

Hm. I think that was all. Besides the sex appeal factor.

~Sam
Beautiful Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Very Interesting.

I am glad I found the time to read this story. Update as soon as possible, I want to know what happens next.

Love the dark undertone of the story.

Keep Writing!