Reviews for The tale of the Labyrinth
You didn't kill him.
Did you.
Fuck.
XanaduHawk chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
(finishes reading chapter 18) It's true, kittens make everything better!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
It was wonderful! Though I have to admit, you had me concerned that he really did die. Loved the story!
ComfortingMoon chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely love the storyline, but it feels a bit too rushed. There were a few events that where very emotion-intentisve, but they weren't fleshed out.

Perhaps if you have the time, I would go back and reread this story and keep notes on what could be improved? Though I may only have one thing posted on here, and it's not of much length, I have several things that I have never posted (and never will), and this has helped me flesh out my characters and scenes.

A good beta could help you flesh out your story, not to mention help you fix any plot holes.

A change in writing program may also help. I currently use a freeware called yWriter5 found here (just delete the parenthesis around the period):
Person chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
:O that's all i have to say
WHITE ANGELS WINGS chapter 26 . 1/26/2012
Great storyline
Sailor Alpha chapter 28 . 9/6/2007
Phenomenal writing!

the story line was amazing and yes i did cry when Jareth died. I can't wait to read more of you work. Brilliant original characters by the way, good use of the orginal story line to emphisise your own!
Ashe chapter 28 . 7/29/2006
I loved your story. It was so sweet, i nearly cried. P It was an enjoyable read, to say the least :D
sweetbabby33 chapter 28 . 6/24/2006
This is good,bravo~~!Love it very much~~!
princess chapter 27 . 5/7/2006
P.S will there be an epilogue to this story? I'd love to see Sarah, Jareth and Jelana as a family together.
princess chapter 28 . 5/7/2006
I loved this story!

I found the last chapters really sweet, though a bit sad still. Jelana not knowing Jareth was really sad and i felt kinda irrationally mad at Sarah.

Great story!
AmberLavinia chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Oh my. I just finished the first four chapters, and they went by so fast. This story is great, so far.
Yautja's Blooded Pet chapter 28 . 3/3/2006