Reviews for Serendipity
roxminallo chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Continue, continue, continue!
Capell chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
My thoughts are as follows:
Poor Sora! Having his little (huge) heart crushed like that.
Bad Cloud, bad, Leon will be distraught.
What secrets is Riku hiding? What's his past like eh?
Finally, please, please UPDATE! I very much like this fanfic and I hope you continue with it even after coming on 7 years of no updates.
WolfPacFaan chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
OMFG...i can not believe cloud just did that...how dare he that is just wrong and mean...i mean the nervre of him doing that to poor Sora...and i cant believe Riku didnt do shit about it...i mean i thought he liked Sora...well from what i gathered...but still why didnt he shove Cloud off...asshole Cloud...i reckon he planned it all along...i bet he is just jealouse...stupid Cloud...such a meany to Sora...poor Sora...i hope he dosent forgive either of them two...or just leaves the shop and find a new job...see if they care for him then huh huh...assholes...

Anyway...good luck with the work cant wait for the next chapter...i need to kno whats going to happen now that Cloud just did that -thats just wrong-...and hope to see the next update...and i wont be happy if Sora forgives them so easierly...or dosent leave the shop...but ill keep reading it even if that doesnt happen...anyway hope to see an upodate soon...i love ur stories so funny...ur stories just make me laugh...lol...anyway goodluck and cant wait for next chapter ...
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Oh my GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY! I can not wait for the update! The way you write is completely brilliant. It's like I AM the character- I can feel their emotions and I experience every they experience. This story has been my drug all week, I just can't get enough of it. I read it every chance I got. I LOVE YOU. (And Sora is sooooooo adorable, Riku is such a shaggable beast and Cloud and Leon are simply freaking perfect) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DONT MAKE ME GO COLD TURKEY!
animeobsession chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
You can't just leave it there! Please write more soon!
Chro Mephisto chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Fruchi, love, why haven't you updated this in ages? It's extremely depressing, honestly. Such a horrible cliffhanger, left us fans waiting for over four years... FOUR YEARS! Is the guilt trip working? Honestly? (pouts) I'd really love it if you'd update this. Totally would make my year. (Seriously, it's hard to find good fics like what you write. Truly is)

Anyway, I continue to hope,

Chronos
Innocent KH chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Helo :D

I absoloutly adore this story, and the ending in chapter 6 is a cliff-hanger that just kills me XD Lol. Riku and CLoud? Kissing? Poor Leon and Sora. Hope Riku confused CLoud with Sora. SoOmehow... 0.o

Lol ;p

And now, the question u know am gonna ask (lol). Wen is this story gnna get updated? Anytime soon soon? *cross ma fingers*

It's been so long, but I promise u, us readers hav seriously not forgottn this wicked story. Please update soon :)

It has been on ma mind ever since June/July 08 wen I first read it as to why Riku kissed Cloud. Like, Why? WHy not SORA?

LOL XD

AH

This story is win!

I really want to read more! :33
xCharlieVx chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
...PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT!PLEASE!...and thank you...
Innocent KH chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
ok now THAT is a good story and is extremly addictive to read.

i love everytihng about the story but i regret reading it? not cos it not good (cos its amazing) but cos the last time this was updated was in feb 2006, around 28 months, around two years i guess? yh around two years. that means that there is no possibility of it being updated anytime soon...so please can u tell me if this will be updated or not, and if it is, then when cos its just..u can't leave this story with such a scary cliff-hanger! its murder to us..murder i TELL U .!

hehehehehe, what i mean (ehm) is that it's just too good of a story and has great potenital and with a great writer like u, i only know that this story will get better...better than it already is (which is like 100 out of 10. lol)

so yh..hope this story has not been forgotten and will be continued...best of luck anyways in whateva u write.. .
Stormbringer246 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Wow. Just wow. Not just for this chapter, but for the whole fic. So after devouring this (almost quiet literally) in about two days (would have been less if not for pesky things like sleep) I have come to the conclusion that you are amazing for various reasons.

However, to save time and space I won't list them (though I certainly can if need be.)

One thing I find quiet interesting about this fic is your characterization of Sora- or more importantly his past. Or should I say, lack there of for the info to the readers part. Nah, scratch that it's not just Sora's characterization that is amazing, it's everyone. I love all the little quirks you gave everyone (ex: could vs the cereal) and it helps just add more life to the story.

One thing I thought was really odd (in a pleasant sort of way) was how you kept referring to Riku as some sort of drug/ having a drug effect. I thought it was an interesting way to put it, and really most fitting.

So, my poor heart sees that this fic hasn't been updated since '06. That being said, usually the chances for the next chapter are slim to non. However, I happen you notice on your user info page about "coming soon". So ever the optimist, with that knowledge I will faithfully put this fic under my watch list.

Thank you for a delightful (heck, 'delightful' doesn't even cut it) fic, and I will look forward to the possibility of a future chapter.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
DDR is soo fun. I love this story, Cloud, Leon and Sora..and Cid all working at a conveinent store soo cool, I was soo surprised when Cloud was dancing with Leon and I thought it was smexy, also i like how they couldn't get the ice machine working until Riku, I love that Zak was in the fic too.! so please keep writing!
babytigger752 chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
urgh no it was getting so good
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It's good, but I like the other one, Wholly Addicted, better. I'm not saying this one's bad (hell no, it's great!).
TakeFive chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
I'm lovin' it! (badabapada...) Oh no that was a Macdonalds reference. What have I sunk to?

Anyhow, great fic. The cereal boxes! Ohmygoodness, that cracks me up.