Reviews for Buffy, the Witchy Vampire Slayer
DuckieDannie chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
-... Evil basa Voldie! I hope Buffy kicks his ass seven ways to Sunday!
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
Continue! I like this alot-and I hope there is atleast a little BA mush. I'm all for them! :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
awesome fic! kjep up the great work :D
Kat Hawkins chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
me likey! more soon!
goldeneaglle chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Great chapter! Read it a while ago, but I was too tired to review...

Anyway, today is the 31st and you DID promise a chappie for the new year so there better be one tomorrow!

And btw, I liked how you did chappie 5 with the whole 'Something Blue' episode/chappie thingy... it would be cool if you did more of those. So long as Buffy and Snape don't go all smoochy on us again;-)
Hidden in the Darkness chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
Awwh How sweet! Now thats just cute.. One question: Is Buffy going to be around after Lily and James die or are you going to some how stop that little bit from happening?

Ouch.. your as short as our dear B? I'm so sorry...

Keep that chappies comming~!~!~
chazza chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
aww how sweet, loved the story keep up the great work
Botticelli'sVenus chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
cute chapter

merry christmas
Just Me chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
Love the chapter, thanks for the Buffy/Sirius goodness. Can hardly wait for the next chapter and the new story, are you willing to tell what timeframe 'Out Of The Blue' will be set in, anyway Merry Christmas have a good one. I will be sure to find time on January 1st to read the first chapter of the new story.
Anne-Janet chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
Well, we do celebrate christmas at the 24th here, so it's a perfect christmas present! Thanks :)

My birthday? It was a week ago (18th).

*lol* The spidersense-thingy always reminds me of Shrek 2 ("my donkey-sense is tingling")!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

And have a very merry christmas!

~ Anne ~
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
Hi! I like this story... but I am a devoted BA fan. If you keep it mushy, with at least a Angel/Buffy bacground and not pro-BA, then I'll read it anyways. :)

manticore-gurl071134 chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
aw! I liked teh Buffy/srirus action in this chapter.

I think the authors name was something like Lady HJ smething or Lady M...Lady something. I can check on TTH fo ryou and then reply next chappie
Gertyke chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
ooh love it! update soon please :D the tension for buffy/siri smoochies is building ;)
Willow Evenstar chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Aww, that was so cute! Sirius giving Buffster a ride on his motercycle? I have to admit, that WAS romantic of you to do that Ida. Lolz. Typical James. '"Oh no Lily, don't pick up that spork! You might injure the baby and you if you even touch it! I'll do it for you, here!"' Lol. You're right indeed, it is cute to watch them like that. Mah dear Buffy, if you could always stay happy like that, then the world would be the happiest place on Earth. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Well, I'm going to be off to L.A. (Los Angeles) next Tuesday and my dad just bought me a car charger for my laptop. Ok, so it's not my laptop. I can't write on it (seeing as it has no program to write on) which I know is weird, but still. I can listen to my CDs 24/7.

Well, do tell me what you thought of Celebony. Also, try Wishweaver's fanfic Realizations if you hadn't already. Well, see ya, and have a Happy Christmas!
WaterNaiad13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
awsome story i like haw the plot all ties together
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »