Reviews for Buffy, the Witchy Vampire Slayer
Locathah chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I'm a little iffy on the timeline. I'm not sure how much older than Buffy the Marauder generation is. Either way I take it when she arrives in England the Marauders etc. will just be finishing/have finished Hogwarts?

(wonders who you plan to have tutor Buffy... or if you are going to have her remain magically ignorant.)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Greater Dog chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is great.

Pls update soon.

Love the pairing
cflat chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Interesting. So the Marauders' are how old? Will Willow and Xander go to England, maybe to visit? Everyone in England don't know that Buffy's a Slayer, right?
Devilishly-Charming chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Damn, this is a good story, can u update soon? :) I like to know how Buffy is gonna react about Voldy, that Lily and James are dead, and Harry.. coz that is gonna happen right? Greats
Delphinus chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Yeah Buffy and Sirius.

I love this.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
O...M...G
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I like this, I really do. But I am a BA person.
juzblue chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Cool story! Update soon!
Technicalrevelations chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
really cool
Renna chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Please, please continue this. It is really good. I like it a lot, and I love the Buffy/Sirius pairing. I hope to read more soon!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Oh I love this! Can you post the next chapter, like now? PLEASE! ! ! !
The Charm One chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Yeah, I really love your other story except for the fact it do not have the pairing I like.

Now you pair Buffy with Sirius. I love you so much.

And Remus with Willow (they are so right together) though I must admit your Faith and Remus growing on me more and more.

Are you going to do everything till OotP? but don't let Sirius die. Pls don't let him die. Maybe you can make James and Lily live (kind of like an alternate AU)

Hopefully you will update asap.

I love your other story but I love this story more.

Yummy, Sirius and Buffy, Remus and Willow and James and Lily...
Willow Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Ida! Another GREAT story from a really talented writer! (should I say friend too?) I love this story now as much as your other one, though maybe even better. I don't know, i just do. Well, great job. I really want to know what will happen when Buffster finds out Sirius was in Azkaban and Lily and James died. Poor her. It's gonna be an awful lot of information for her to suck up. Oh, and I love the Buffy/Sirius idea. Sweet! Well, update soon. I'm waitin for the next chappie!

Your (friend)

Emi
goldeneaglle chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Awesome chapter! I think that, yes, Lily and James should die like they do in the books. After all, it's Harry Potter- there would be no famous Harry Potter without Voldemort and he wouldn't have left Harry's parents alive. Just my view. ;-)
Kat Hawkins chapter 3 . 11/27/2004