Reviews for Buffy, the Witchy Vampire Slayer
WhiteTwitch chapter 21 . 3/2/2006
laughing *gasp* too *gasp* hard...*GASP* need... *gasp*.. AIR!
XLadySnowX chapter 20 . 1/23/2006
Very cool Nicely put by the way. Sirius/ Buffy? Yep! Willow/ Remus? Yep? Pettigrew? Dirty rotten little cheat and James? SO HOT! Anyway, all i am trying to say is, well done!
435177 chapter 20 . 12/29/2005
*sque!* that was AWESOME!

*adds to favorites*
435177 chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
AH THEY BOTH LIVE! AWESOMENESS!

*sque!*
435177 chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
It's so happy...and so sad!

WAH!
435177 chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
Wow. When dumbledore tells Lilly and James about the prophecy...that's really well written; I'm feeling their pain. As much as I would be able to, anyway...

man...

That whole part of Harry Potter is just depressing, neh?

If only Harry could have seen that...

And then Buffy giving Sirius a piece of her mind...that's depressing too.

But anyway. Great chapter, reading more. Reviewing even though you're already done with it. Haha.
Angel-love-buffy chapter 21 . 12/11/2005
I loved reading this, the only thing that I didn't like was that Lilly died, I am very gald that James got to live and that Nevill's parents also lived. I hope you think about writing a sequle and get wormtail cought quickly.
Trempush chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
Ahahaha, Poor Buffy and REmus...for a moment there it sounded like they were going to have done something *else*!

Great chapter! And all the ones between this one and hte last review I gave on this story!
Trempush chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
THAT WAS SO CUTE! AWW!

It was sad, too, though...poor Harry...his parents were so happy to know he was being born...aand then all that happens...

man, that's depressing.

Great chapters, though! I know I haven't commented on each one, but I've already told you the story's awesome. lol.

*clicks on chapter seven* yay!
Trempush chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow. This is a really good beginning to a story; I especially like the quotes that pull one through the first three seasons of Buffy. I remember seeing some of those episodes! Haha.

Anyway; can't wait to read the rest of the fic! This ihas been in my inbox forever, waiting to be read...now I get to! Yay!

Keep it up! Whatever chapter you're on...or if you're done, then whatever fic you're working onn right now. lol.

-Trempush
The Liquified Platypus chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
*tear* so sad... yet so v. addictive!
Toniboo chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
hey iv loved ur story but i really think that lily shuda lived! this fic was a maizin and i love the sirius/buffy pairing!
Unseen Moon chapter 21 . 7/10/2005
This is a heaven of a great story! I enjoyed tremendously! Please write more BTVSHP crossovers.
Blood Roses18 chapter 21 . 7/2/2005
Sequel Please I loved your story!
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 21 . 6/7/2005
This is a great story! Please, please please do a sequel! I read this all in one day, by the way, and it was fantastic!
240 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »