Reviews for Buffy, the Witchy Vampire Slayer
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
*giggles* But I like the rat . . . when we're talking Fruits Basket.
Just Me chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
At last i understand the reference in your Bio, love the prank, bet you thought about this for a while it's to good to be spur of the moment. If you do do a sequel almost any wait will be worth it.
Beth chapter 20 . 5/5/2005
OMG! This story is INSANE (in a good way)! I luved it! Please write a sequal soon!
Just Me chapter 20 . 5/4/2005
Sorry no review before now, my Bl**dy computer decided to screw up on me, don't ask how, I have no idea but i hope i have fixed the issue now. The story was great, you are evil for killing Lily off, and please do a sequel.
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 20 . 5/2/2005
Cute!

And there be Peter. _
Siren's Call chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
omg! omg! that was so good! too bad lily couldn't live. at least james is still living. harry should've never been sent to the dursleys to live with. and i really really really hope that you do make a sequel!
HippoKrys chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
Cool, i hope you will right a sequel! This story is so cool...
Kat Hawkins chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
SEQUEL!
HannaSun chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
Great idea to consider an update, if you do, you should start around the 3 or 4 maybe even the 5 book. As soon as I have some more time I’ll read the other ones and update my own story, gah.

It’s great that you involved Neville more, it made him more important like, for the rest it kinda lacked some action, but I don’t mind ‘cause epilogue's are mostly just happy and funny, so.

Really, ugh it’s so hard to explain to people that you can’t do the same work without getting twice as tired. And they simply don’t want to know that you feel like shit, stupid people.
highgardens chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
GREAT!AWSOME!AMAZING!WONDERFUL!this was truly one of the best fic's i'v read and belive me i'v read a lot.i will definitely be watin' for the sequel.
musicgirl141 chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
lol/ Sirius and James telling Harry he had to get past a dragon.. lol awesome. Perfectly in character.
airyckah chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
wonderful...thank you for the story! i really like it and hope you get to the sequel eventually...thanks anyway!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
very cute
mysticallove chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
LOL...I liked that chapter...buffy and sirius had a baby...haha poor kid...no wait...poor person who ever hurts the child and/or gets on his bad side...I really hope you do a sequal sometime soon...oh and scabbers at hogwarts still...very cool...I never thought about rons rat while reading the chapter until it mentioned him and I was like oh yeah...scabbers...lol...I finally have time to work on my story I'm so excited...I miss writing::sighs::...anywho I think you did a great job with the fic and hope to see a sequal! (btw...finals are over and I did pretty damn good!) Take care!

anna
highgardens chapter 19 . 4/28/2005
Liked it?I bloody loved it!can't wait for the epilogue!then hopefully the squel
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »