Reviews for Buffy, the Witchy Vampire Slayer
HannaSun chapter 19 . 4/28/2005
Oo Ida so sorry that it took me so long to finally get to reviewing, but I’m sick and it’s kinda serious, apparently I’m this supersensitive child (which would explain the migraine, being sick all the time, tiredness, …..shall I go on) and now finally I’ve found a doctor who knew exactly what’s wrong, my cure I need to go on a diet, ugh, and I have to take 8 different medications a day, multiply that with the times I need to take it and you got yourself a whole bunch of pills.

Great adaptation, O little Harry was so cute. Man, when I read this story all the way in the beginning when it was only two chaps long, I could’ve never guessed it would’ve ended this way. I only have a few words to say, Go out with a bang

Xx Jules
airyckah chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
i loved this chapter...thank you SO much for not killing off james and keepin sirius out of azkaban...*crying* im so happy! but sad that the stories over...but thank you for this chapter...cant wait for the epilogue
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
But I like Lily better.
SR too lazy to sign in chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
haha that was great, i love the ickle-harry humor!
mika chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
ok u are redemed you didn't kill Prongs...But right now I bet he wished he was when Buffy gets her hands on him..

and i'm glad that you didn't kill of Neville's Parents.. Gives us a chance to see a different side of Neville.
mika chapter 19 . 4/27/2005

rmthiowb chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
aw! poor 'ittle froggie!
petercartman chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
bwahahahaha! now THAT's good. lol. aww, poor lily, but yay james. lol. and yay for no more d's...(taken from no more tears) lol. can't wait for the epilogue, but crying at the last chapter...
mysticallove chapter 19 . 4/27/2005
Ah...very cool... not killing prongs! oh jeeze and harry gets in enough trouble w/o the effect of james and sirius... oh boy .. lol... i hope thats not the end... you best have more... but poor lily...oh well... update soon please... and how sweet... buffy and sirius got married... loved the frog part.. had me laughing even though im sick... i hate being sick... anyhow thats besides the point... love how i ramble in my reviews...hmm oh well.. so anywho... hope to see more for this fic! ohh if u do a sequal you could have james or sirius teach at hogwarts with snape... hehe that would be funny...oh and not like with with... just like prongs and padfoot could be DADA and of course snapey can be potions... just an idea... I have no idea if you even want to make a sequal... anyhow i have to study now... dont you hate it when you really sick and all you want to do is sleep but you damn stupid finals... gr arrgh...ok so um update soon and sorry for the ramble i kinda needed to vent a bit... ta ta!
mika chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
you killed them! you followed cannon!

ok now that that's over.. is Sirius still going to Azkaban? I mean Buffy has some idea right? What's going to happen? post soon
airyckah chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
o wow...um that was really good... i loved how you worked all of harry's little memory thingys in there...it was really good. but now that means that you're gunna have put sirius in azkaban...thats sad...but anyway i loved this chapter...pls ad on really soon!
mysticallove chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
AH... What a chapter... poor lily and james... poor harry...please update soon! I wanna know what happens next!
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
O.O

You killed them anyway?

Evil!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
you've got to be kidding me! you let them die? please say that they're is some type of slayer prophecy...oh...will willow resurrect them?

*looks at ceiling* pleasee...
Laurelei Novaleigh chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
lol your nuts, you know that. i bet that because you have your muse, you won't be able to resist updating again, even if we don't review. we'll just see...
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »