Reviews for Saving Beast Boy
clarabel129 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh and his prenets died in a boating adicted
clarabel129 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
gafireld sorry my spellings wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It is garfield
ravengirlxx chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Amazing, truly amazing! Love this!
Hate Eater chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Nice. Well made it. Not to much OCC and very large in leanguage. It's great to see so good writers
catcat7077 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I loved this! The ending made me ...plz tell me there will be a sequel!
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique. Garfield Logan.
Coco girl chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Cool!~ And sweet too...
coco girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
His real name Garfield Logan... His past,I only remember that his parents died in an accident... glad 2 help! V
Inky chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I loved this! good job!
H chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I liked the story-line itself, but I don't think it was the best choice to show it with these characteres... mostly because you didn't have the characters acting in their personalities. I think you should research Raven and Beast Boy as much as possible, and try again with the same story-line, but going in a different direction. Or you can start something completely new. To find information on the two, browse at wikipedia after inputing their separate names in the Search box.
GreenRock chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
A sweet ending. Nothing to complex or to simple . . . just sweet.
GreenRock chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
The use of suspense at the end of chapter is a good piece as it keeps the reader hooked onto what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters. Keep move.
GreenRock chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I like here how you build up on BB and Rae's relationship through using pieces of BB's history in order to do so . . . both touching and effective.

:D