Reviews for Saving Beast Boy
Hate Eater chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Nice. Well made it. Not to much OCC and very large in leanguage. It's great to see so good writers
catcat7077 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I loved this! The ending made me ...plz tell me there will be a sequel!
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique. Garfield Logan.
Coco girl chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Cool!~ And sweet too...
coco girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
His real name Garfield Logan... His past,I only remember that his parents died in an accident... glad 2 help! V
Inky chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I loved this! good job!
H chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I liked the story-line itself, but I don't think it was the best choice to show it with these characteres... mostly because you didn't have the characters acting in their personalities. I think you should research Raven and Beast Boy as much as possible, and try again with the same story-line, but going in a different direction. Or you can start something completely new. To find information on the two, browse at wikipedia after inputing their separate names in the Search box.
GreenRock chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
A sweet ending. Nothing to complex or to simple . . . just sweet.
GreenRock chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
The use of suspense at the end of chapter is a good piece as it keeps the reader hooked onto what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters. Keep move.
GreenRock chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I like here how you build up on BB and Rae's relationship through using pieces of BB's history in order to do so . . . both touching and effective.

:D
GreenRock chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
A nice way to open up this chapter. This time, you used a nice little use of humour to open up the next stage of this story what sets this intro apart from the previous two.

I think BB was a little to agressive at Raven simply being nice to him, but oh well . . . maybe that's the Beast talking . . . who knows.
GreenRock chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I like how you connect BB and Rae through certain similarities they share. Despite being two completely different people on the outside, here, they share the simialrity through being alone on a mental level.

Using BB's mother in this segment was a sweet touch as well. With her interconnection with BB in his mind, it brings Raven a little closer to BB, therefore realising just how much Rae really means to BB.

A Nice Chapter indeed.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Despite favouriting this story weeks ago, I think it's only right if I review chapter and give my opinion in general.

First off, I liked the build up to the Beast making his appearance. The sight of Raven bringing out that side of him was a good move. Plus, by not descirbing the events that took place once the Beast showed up was a good move, not only due to the fact that BB never remembers what happens when he turns into the Beast, but because it allows the reader to use their imagination as to what occured.

:D