Reviews for Saving Beast Boy
H chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I liked the story-line itself, but I don't think it was the best choice to show it with these characteres... mostly because you didn't have the characters acting in their personalities. I think you should research Raven and Beast Boy as much as possible, and try again with the same story-line, but going in a different direction. Or you can start something completely new. To find information on the two, browse at wikipedia after inputing their separate names in the Search box.
GreenRock chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
A sweet ending. Nothing to complex or to simple . . . just sweet.
GreenRock chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
The use of suspense at the end of chapter is a good piece as it keeps the reader hooked onto what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters. Keep move.
GreenRock chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I like here how you build up on BB and Rae's relationship through using pieces of BB's history in order to do so . . . both touching and effective.

:D
GreenRock chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
A nice way to open up this chapter. This time, you used a nice little use of humour to open up the next stage of this story what sets this intro apart from the previous two.

I think BB was a little to agressive at Raven simply being nice to him, but oh well . . . maybe that's the Beast talking . . . who knows.
GreenRock chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I like how you connect BB and Rae through certain similarities they share. Despite being two completely different people on the outside, here, they share the simialrity through being alone on a mental level.

Using BB's mother in this segment was a sweet touch as well. With her interconnection with BB in his mind, it brings Raven a little closer to BB, therefore realising just how much Rae really means to BB.

A Nice Chapter indeed.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Despite favouriting this story weeks ago, I think it's only right if I review chapter and give my opinion in general.

First off, I liked the build up to the Beast making his appearance. The sight of Raven bringing out that side of him was a good move. Plus, by not descirbing the events that took place once the Beast showed up was a good move, not only due to the fact that BB never remembers what happens when he turns into the Beast, but because it allows the reader to use their imagination as to what occured.

:D
liz chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
i loved this! (:
MiniSquatch chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
People, the answers to many questions are at .org
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
BB's real name is Garfield Logan. When he was little, he got bittten by a green monkey and turned green. his dad tried to cure him, but ended up giving him his shapshifting powers. shortly afterward, his parents died in a flood and he was taken in by the Doom Patrol.
MangaLover327 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010

Linzerj chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Oh...

IT'S SO SUSPENSEFUL!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Aw... it's so... sweet! I love it! IT'S NOW MY FAV!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It's too late... But his real name is Garfield Logan and he was bitten by a green monkey or contracted some rare illness or something so his parents used something on him to save him which resulted in his shape-shifting abilities and then he joined Doom Patrol when his parents died and later the Titans.

COOL STORY!