Reviews for Saving Beast Boy
roxxie chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
beastboys real name before he was a teen titan was Garfeild Logan.
BeastWithin chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
VIVA LOS BB&REA

nice please write more soon i like where this is going
Moonchild10 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
:dances: You updated! I'm so happy!

I love this story! The image that the first scene with the shocked Robin and Starfire gave me was hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter. This one leaves suspense. Gasp! :dances again:
awfulwaffle09 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
*dramatic like* dun dun DUN!
scubagurl chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
wonderful story, please continue soon. I love stories about BB and Rae's pasts. :)
Jc chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Very,Very Good, excellent job!

You have got me hooked.

Please continue this is an Awesome fic!

Thanks!
Calisto chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Beast Boys real name is Garfield Logan
ThE gOtHiC VaMpIrE chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
OMGOSH! this is an awsome fanfiction! I really hope that you continue it. I really like the idea of using bb's mum as a calming source. Its a really great story!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Dammit...i...love...this...fic!
John Steppenwolf chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
"Hey Sleeping Bono, wake up."- Cher

Good chapter. Oops, I forgot, this site won't allow websites to be placed in reviews, eh-heh-heh. Yeesh, now that was a lot of sap. Good thing I came prepared. The song "Late Lament" by Graeme Edge of the Moody Blues comes to mind while reading this.

Annie Lennox, I know her she was in the group Eurythmics.

Keep up the good work.

PS: Before I forget, there's no solid evidence that Raven's last name is Roth. From what I've found, she has no last name at all. Never thought she'd have the same last name as Diamond Dave.
dissappear chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
This is such a wonderful story, so full of love and serenity (don't cry dissappearer don't cry). You must update it soon. Oh, and this review is actually name is actually a pen name; the review box won't let me login.
Moonchild10 chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Wow. Just...wow. This is beautifully written. It sucked me in again! I almost exploded with excitement when I noticed that there was a new chapter! I love this story! I am in awe! I must read more! Wee! I am so happy that I got to read more! I haven't been so excited in a long time. You have quite a way with words. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for updating! :)
Letselina chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Very sweet. I really like this story, please update soon!
p90wraith chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
damn this is realy good! will there be more? im looking forward to it if there is!
terra sucks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
bb's real name is garfield logan. Yep, thats pretty much all I know about him.

P.S. lovin the write more soon, like now!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »