Reviews for Fear of the Dark
gassman chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Other chapters are good this one is just wrong
Poseidon93 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
it is truly a shame you stopped this but I do understand and I knew you had abondoned it when I started to read. but It will still go on my favorites couse Harry x Bella FTW! ;)
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
*shudders*

Now that last one was just plain wrong...
BellatrixAdmirer chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
lol i loved that story it was realy good one of my favs maby my top it was insanely funny i love the endings but i whished there had been more chapters it was so funny i hope you write more Bella fics soon.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Dobby!
fraewyn chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
That's an interesting proposition.
the dark icon writers chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
O.M.G... that ending! EW!

MY EYES! I CAN'T READ!

... that was just wrong.

Anyways, that was a cool story, I liked it.

Dimitri P. of the DIW
Vanya the Gracious chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Alright. Here is my review and for the next couple of sentances i'm going to yell at you.

WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT ABOUT MRS. WEASLEY AND HARRY! THAT WAS SO F*UCKING GROSS OMG I COULD HAVE DIED FROM THE HORRID MENTAL PICTURE I HAD!1 WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE TWISTED FUCKING MIND YOU WEIRDO! AND Y THE HELL DID YOU HAVE BELLATRIX BLOW THE F*UCK UP! AH!

(Now back 2 your regular programing)

Alright now that i have that out of my system. Your chapters up untill the 6th one, were awsome. I'm really sad that your not continuing but i'll get over it. Anyways so thumbs up for the first 5 chapters. They were great.

TaTa

v
DaekInvader chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
That was the best begining to a harry potter book EVER!
Ian chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
The endings were quite...odd. Although you may not know, J.K.R. informed readers that a galleon is worth about 7 or 8 pounds. The exchange rate between euros and American dollars is about $2.30 for every Euro...so the 300,0,0 or whatever that Sirius had would be close to $2,638,831,384. Since a Euro is worth more than a pound, we can estimate that to be around $2,750,0,0. That is quite a lot. I suppose we can only assume that Sirius inherited his fortune from his long linage, but it is unlikely to be that much.
Los Fuegos chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
OH MY FUCKING GOD! ok, I diddn't write OMFG because i didn't think it would cut it. The last chapter was hilarious! I cryed from laughter.
FirePhionex chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
hehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this was a seriously funny story but u should make a fallow up sex sean to where harry fucks mrs weasley and ginny at the same time

great story

Ti o i mean Fire Phionex
Batou chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
OMG the ending of ending four is wrong! It's just WRONG!

ROFLMAO! :)

Anyway, sorry to hear your stoping the fic, if you feel like starting it up again any time i'm gonna keep it on story aleart :)
Lost Goddess of the Shadows chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Awesome fic!
adrianxmaturu chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
im sorry, but the ending really sux... all of them. man thats weird to say.