Reviews for I've Got Sunshine
PaulWalkerLover chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
This story is really good. I like it alot. Update soon!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
more would be GREAT
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
update soon plz. i luv it. PLEASE! UPDATE SON!
Melenna chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
not only was sunshine gay, but an unplanned pregnancy simply wouldn't have happened between two upper class white kids back then. It simply did not happen. If it did, the kids got married and sunshine would have been kicked off the team for sure after yost and boone caught them. your knowledge of that time period is seriously lacking, i suggest you research a bit further before you continue.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I absoulutly luv that story. Pleaz write more. I beg of u 4 my sanity. THANX

Andi
charmingchick33 chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
You have a great start to a story here! I enjoyed reading what you have so far... and yes I did get a picture.. haha. Just a suggestion, you should investigate getting a beta reader, so you won't have any spelling errors etc... i noticed a few... but it's up to you... i do beta reading, if you're intrested... hope to read more from you!

Katelyn

Ps. my aim is charmingchick3 if you want to chat sometime... and my e/m is charmingchick3
bbe247 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
it is great! you have to write more! i cant wait to see what happens next! you should write about some romance between allen and some other girll too.. keep up the good work! please keep writing cuz i wanna see what happens next!

becca
Mustang418 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
DURN YOU! I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE MORE! FOR YOUR HEALTH...and mine...I will not bribe you to write more. I'll give you a cookie!