Reviews for Immortality can be a pain
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/11

I'm always saying that I wish I could drop this, that, or the other person into a volcano. So nice to see someone do it! Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaa!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Just what old voldie deserves.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very interesting method 'neutralizing' Tom...though I have to wonder if the immortality was a type that would have him regenerate constantly or make him impervious to complete destruction. If the latter, then the pain is not a definite thing. If the former, I wonder if the constant regeneration would eventually use up all the magic in the world (it'd have to be a drain on whatever the source is, right?). Cool stuff...thanks for posting.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
James018 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very innovative!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
first i read a best friends justice and now this you have a deliciously dark mind when you want to

and the earths outer core really?

saw it coming but man that has got to suck
chris chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
imortalliving forever,invinciblemeans you can't be hurt,voldy MIGHT not be able to die in the traditional sence but he's not invincible and a volcano WILL kill anything just by destroing the your thinking of the quicking type of imortal like the highlander where if you don't chop off their heads they regenerate that might work.
123-321 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Grim Sinistre chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Read marker. Lots of typos. Somewhat silly. Paper villains.
luckykas chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Voldemort would die and his spirit would wander as after oct 1981...So the cycle begins over...
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i could see the ending comeing from a few light years away. but it's still a good fic
hemotem chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
interesting very very interesting. Thank you

Stop this insanity chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I REALLY like this story! If you also like ones where Voldy gets his comuppance, go to my profile and click on my story "The Judgement of Tom Riddle".

I hadn't thought of giving him this kind of earthly living death...nice touch.