Reviews for On the East Side
Zarak chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
:). I have loved this story I wished u finished this story
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
What happened!? Things were just getting so good. I know it seems impossible now but please update. ITZ BEEN TOO LONG!
randomgirl101 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
this story was good until you made some of the boys gay. THEY ARE NOT GAY HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK! there is no reason to make them gay. this could have been a really good story but nope you had to go and make boys gay.
Birdgirl204 chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Update update update! This is a pretty awesome story, even after five years . . . and the characters are all believable, even, I think - the mannerisms of gay men in the 60's, the denial . . . and Johnny, because he's fucking amazing. And his understanding of the whole matter . . . . I love it all.
Tubular Fox chapter 22 . 12/3/2008
Please update soon! I can see that this chapter was posted a long time ago, though, so it looks like my hopes are in vain. D:
fute54tr 77756 chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
please finish the story it's intoxicating
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 22 . 10/8/2008
You can't end this! You can't! D:

Please- j- just one update D:

make them reconcile

poor babies -bawls-
SisterCat144 chapter 22 . 3/15/2008
please tell me your still writing this!

i really realy really like it!

i luv the plot and all the characters!

if you're still writing this, plz update again soon!

Sistercat144...aka Alisha!
sugarmonkey chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
"She really didn’t want to be known as the girl whose brother got a hand-job from another guy in the middle of, say, a public restaurant. That would be embarrassing, not to mention just plain gross."

sugarmonkey chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
It's ridiculous how much I enjoy the dynamics of the Shepard family. I thought I'd be impatient to get to the Tim/Dally goodness, but I get so distracted by Shepard antics that I keep forgetting to look forward to them!
imjustagirl0077 chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
aw so cute i hope u update i love this story
EastSide chapter 22 . 11/19/2006
OMG! Update soon! Please please please!
mewpz92 chapter 22 . 10/18/2006
omg plz plz plz update!
booklover81 chapter 22 . 8/3/2006
this is pretty good, hope you update soon
Anonimoose chapter 22 . 1/21/2006
Why must you leave off like that? Why? I really want to read this rest of this story. I was hooked from the first chapter and now I'm even farther in because you put in a RENT quote. 'run away, hit the road, don't commit'. I was jumping up and down when I read that. Okay I'm a little too obsessed with RENT. Anyway keep up the great work and update soon please?