Reviews for Glass
Kenneth Baker chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
So interesting to have read this so many years after playing the game. I finished it. I also recruited Deneb and took a picture of the screen and sent it off to an address as directed in a magazine I had read to receive a real glass pumpkin from Deneb herself as an award.
I still have it today..
Anon chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I know it's been 4 years since you've written, but this is a spectacular fiction! I loved the attention to detail and the expansion of a relatively small part of the game (but suggestive of greater opportunity). You characterize Deneb quite well, and I'm curious to see how her persona develops in future chapters and whether she stays loyal to the party. Also, the 'seduction' element that you suggested is intriguing and adds some extra flavor. Great!
tallybeoulve chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Oy! Allaine! _ I thought I'd take a shot at reading something other than Gargoyles and Kim Possible for a change. _~ And who better to read than a favorite author of mine? I haven't played Ogre Battle at all, but the way you open up, with characters already established and battles already fought, could have given rise to an alienation for the reader that hasn't played the game. This wasn't the case, however.

The opening reminded me much of how a Suikoden fic might open up, and there was enough personality and 'fondness' with the way you wrote characters' feelings towards Rosanna that I as a reader could feel what the people felt for this fledgling leader, and perhaps Hero.

I also loved how you brought up her duty versus her more personal feelings towards sparing Deneb, and how you didn't just slap us in the face with 'she R pritty, GIRL SEX!' _ I look forward to seeing how Deneb and Rosanna interact and progress as the story goes on, so don't leave your readers waiting, okay? _ Glass seems very interesting, and I would love to read more of it. _~
Jazer chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Great story, I can't wait to read more and see where you decide to go.

On that note, I might go play some Ogre Battle...
Arioch the Mad chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
You know, after reading through these chapters again, it gave me the inkling to play Ogre Battle once again. And when I started, the inkling turned into a burning passion to finish it again. I'm about four stages from the end, heh heh.. And Deneb is naturally in my party, although I made her into a Princess instead of leaving her a Witch.
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Interesting turn of events. I can't wait for more.
Arioch the Mad chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I really enjoyed reading this story, and as much as I enjoy your Gargoyles and KP fiction, I'd love to see updates for Glass much more.

Thanks for writing such great fiction.
Aya Rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Well, It's fun. I do like it. .

I really want to see what direction you go with it. There's a lot of potential outcomes with just this starting point.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This is different. I never thought of you as a videogamer, I guess you learn something new everyday. I've personally never heard of the game myself but maybe...I'll have to look it up.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Excellent. And I use the term Lord to describe both male and female characters. It's simply another rank in such an instance.