Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
Goose chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
Hermione is a straight selfish bitch in this fic. She deserved to be alone.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
lol honestly, hermione is such a bitch in this fic im literally cheering for harry/cho and thats saying something
Crazygirl4457 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
That was crap. If hermione really loved harry she wouldn't have pulled all those tricks and lied to everyone just to break harry up with cho. Even if she did run off with harry at the end. That was absolute crap
everlastingtrueromance chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
That was amazing, it was surprising, one minute i thought she would end up with harry or .it would exactly like my best friends wedding, and then i thought she was going to go to ron but i was happy she got harry and it was a fabulous story. I loved every chapter. Keep writing it was amazing.
Jlee93 chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
Loved it! :)
Karen chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
Wow...Such a sweet ending ~

Your story is fantastic and kept me chewing my nails in anticipation all the way through. I especially loved it how you didn't end the story at chapter 20 and looked to finish with a non-cliched ending...Your story was great, keept writing!
firmin chapter 21 . 8/17/2006
Aw...that was so sweet, practically perfect and wonderfully thought out. I'm so impressed.
lilMissShortgrl7 chapter 21 . 1/13/2006
hi!

I loved that story! i think it was pretty good. I think that Hermione and Harry should be together too and i have a few storied posted on the site about it if u can find them. You would like them i think.
Dreams of Starlight chapter 21 . 12/11/2005

CUTE!
ZafiraMente chapter 21 . 2/18/2005
Bravo, lovely ending :)
tennisprincess15 chapter 21 . 2/18/2005
Loved this story _. Happy that they hooked up in the end, I was kinda worried you would make her 'realize her feelings for Ron'.
Dawnofthedusk chapter 21 . 2/11/2005
I got worried when she never went with Harry at the station and went with Ron but I shold have known better! I like Ron and everything he's one of my fave ppl in Harry Potter but to hell with him! HARRY/HERMIONE SHIPPERS ALL THE WAY! BYE!