Reviews for Revised Score fixed
Helden chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I LOVE JAVERT
Tay-kun chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ah, Javert. Who else would be so sarcastic and make so many police titles? The extra touch that means so much (a virtual grapefruit if you can guess who said that). I just finished reading several of your fics, and I must say that you have a talent for humor. Do continue writing, please. It would be an awful shame to waste talent.

Tay-kun
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*ROTFL* That was great! You are really talented!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
haha! lol!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Definitely onto something here... But Erik needs the soft side to be sane...er, well, you know... not as INsane.

I laughed my ass off at this though...
Evil's Muse chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hhahaha! Guess who Definiely ISN'T Piangi! I've always wondered about that. I mean, how can they be that stupid! Ha! Hilarious!
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
heh, not reviewing my own phic

in response to aislin:

hey! what's up? that's a good question. basically i had a kooky idea that Inspector Javert went to see a production of "phantom", came home, and retitled the score because he didn't find the titles very satisfactory...hence the random police references )

hope that helps...i think i should have cleared that up a bit...maybe i'll edit it?

hehe. meanwhile, good to hear from you!

your friend,

bundles_o_joy
Aislin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This is interesting...I like your work, so I read it... How did it come to be compiled by Inspector Javert? That was kind of random. Although the whole thing seemed a bit random.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hahahahaha oh dear! The best of all had to be "Guess Who Definitely Isn’t Piangi", though this was hysterical through and through!
Madame Butterlfy Too Ditzy To Log-In chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Back with a vengeance I see? Well, excellently played out. Particularly enjoyed Angel Of Music I & II, and all mentions of Erik and Christine's emo trances. Right. And you are right. "My theme song is better than yours." Way. ;)
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
LOL! My, you bust on poor Erik a lot in this one, don't you? Lol, great, though! :)

Hilary
Wicked Eponine 2010 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Very funny and clever!

I liked this story very much! Two thumbs WAY up!

Never lose sight of your dreams

I would write more, but I have to go to Choir rehersal. It's fun.

I might do something like this, only with Les Mis. songs. Who knows?

Take care!