Reviews for What Witches Want
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
It's crazy that this was written over 15 years ago, still holds up with the stuff written today
acciobook chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
I linked to this story off a rec-list I found on LJ. I am SO glad I took the time to do so.

This was the most fantastic read. Ron is the perfect character to have something like this happen to him. It was funny and sweet and lighly angsty and generally wonderful all the way around.
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Great story! found it hilarious!
Kriszta chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Thanks, I enjoyed it very much!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
i loved it.
theressomethingmissing chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Absolutely perfect! I loved everything about it, but particularly the storyline, which was a great idea - good work! You have excellent grammar and writing skills.

Do you think you could check out my story, Hermione's Thoughts? It's an R/Hr as well. Thanks, that would be great.
polar-ice-cubes chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
its is soo good. i luv it so much. it didn't sound that good but now that i've read it it is amazing. one of my favourite's fan fics ever.
CTR4ever chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Wow. That's all I have to say. This is one of the best fics I have ever read. Wow.
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
this is such a great story! wonderful language and characterization! _-
Livilin chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
aw that's so sweet!

whe

bravo!
Livilin chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
aw...yes i'm still here, forgot to review last one...i'm gonna miss the mind-reading fun...will it come back? please make it come back!
Livilin chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
aw...ronniekinns is acting with chivalry! *giggles*

whe

keep going! you're great!

only someone in without their right mind wouldn't like this!
Livilin chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
hm...i'm kinda neutral to the whole orange-thoughts thing...but, it's better than underlined, i'm just not a big fan of orange :P

great chappy! keep goin'!
Livilin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
whe great stuff ya got here, i can see it based on the movie, but, it's a VERY nice HP version of it :D keep going!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 6 . 10/15/2004