Reviews for Miracle
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This story is awesome. I'mma let you know that I read some of the reviews here. For Pete's sake, flamers, haven't you heard of the phrase "don't like, don't read"? Gosh.

This only makes me wanna say, "Poor Judas." He just had to go through with the betrayal, didn't he?

I think someone mistakes the Mary in this fanfiction for Mary the Blessed Mother. I think that it's probably Mary Magdalene, though...

And when they were "making love", I don't really believe that could happen, but with my sick mind, I just bothered to ask...who was the uke? (Yep, I'm going to hell for this review, all of the haters are, so SCREW THAT, FLAMERS.)

I am sadistic as well as sick.

Make more stories like this. And I hope someone writes a companion piece to this...I don't know, though.

Have a nice day, God Bless.

~Carol Molliniere

P.S. All of my made-up characters wave goodbye and curses at you serious "go to hell and burn" flamers. You better prepare for the war.

I'm a flamer for the flamers. :)
Sunuxal chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hi!

I just found your story.

And I'm glad, that I haven't found it earlier, because it seams that we had have the very same idea.

Funny! :-o

I like your immage of Mary.

Bye,

Sunuxal
Swimmy chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
You are like a life jacket in the raging ocean that is crappy fanfiction and crazy over the top religious peeps. I really loved this story, along with your other bible fics... there amazing! :)

I don't think I can praise you anymore, so here's a batch of freashly made COOKIES!

~Huggles~

Swimmy :)
burn to hell chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Whet the F* is wrong with you u ass**le, DO YOU HATE THE WORLD? I SAY REPENT! NOW! THIS IS AN INSULT! VATICAN CHURCH WILL bAN YOUR Un-THOUGHTFUL FIC!
IHaveBiteesHearThemRoar chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aww... that was sweet. I liked the plot and I thought you captured the characters well.
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
If the bible was written by you more girls will swoon than in a boyband concert...I sob at the loss...
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was really cute, especially the way you wrote Judas. Plus I loved this line - "There is no need for I am as aware as that as I am the colour of my hair." It made me chuckle. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I really liked your story. I had some...interesting visual pictures, but aside from that it was good. However, I feel the need to say something to a couple of reviewers.

LesbianWOMAN. It's not that hard to remember. Also, should you tell people to go to hell? Seems wrong. And there ain't nothing wrong with being gay.
dark temptation 06 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
ok... um... what to say... this is so wrong! what is your problem? I mean, you made jesus gay? that is so... are you even a christian yourself? why are you writing these things? you truly are one heck of a psycho!
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
oh wow... this was... beyond amazing. I love the way Judas was portrayed, and the dialogue with Mary - absolutely wonderful.

Fantastic writing, and delicious ideas...

Entity and the Keeper
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
*Nicely* done, my dear. It makes me so happy to see slash fics in amongst the Jesus Loves Me shit. Plus, that pairing is just so cool...Have you seen Jesus Christ Superstar?
Suzakugrly chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hey, I never though there would be bible fics, till i wrote one (also slash) myself and started thinking of posting it... so thank you for two things now: 1. this incredeble sweet fic. I loved it! 2. for giving me the courage to post my jesus slash! I'll definitly keep you on my alert list!

Love

Suza
Jesus Lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Look, I was a little harsh on that one review and with all I said. It was kind of mean, and I didn't even read all of your story. Your story was probably good, in its own twisted way. I am sorry for telling you to go to hell. Forgive me?

But I am still hurt about the way to protrayed Jesus./
Thorn Willowfly chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
GO TO HELL! This story is extermly offensive and retarted. JUDAS AND JESUS HAVE SEX? ARE YOU CRAZY? Well, that's obvious since you wrote this SCREWED UP STORY! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF GOD"S EVERLASTING LOVE! LOVE!

MAY GOD SEND YOU TO BURN IN HELL! BBURN!
Jesus Lover chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
As a Christian I am personally offened by what you make the Blessed Mother and Jesus out to be. Mary, our Mother was not as you protray her and as a Christian I feel hurt. Jesus as a lesbo? What the hell? You are a perverted little person. You are making fun of the Word of God. God is an understanding God but OMG He'll never forgive you. I hope you like the heat because it's hot where you are going!

May God bless your troubled soul.

Oh, and by the way You are an offensive retard who needs to sort out his priorities. If you have nothing better to do than make Jesus out to be a lesbo. You need to see a guidance counciler. I know I can't spell so leave me alone. I really hate you and your perverted mind. You are such a flippin retard. Let me guess, you aren't even Christian!

I suggest you repent and repent now. GO TO CONFESSION.

May God Bless your troubled, perverted, and retarded soul.

BURN IN HELL