Reviews for Carousel
Lina03 chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Aww, gotta love Becket )
VioletErin.26 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Great story. Nice to see that Kavangh as well decent for a change. Great plot and OCs
dragoness simplicity chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic story. Great story premise _
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Great Story!
Allenlover2000 chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
Awesome story! Who's Luka?
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 16 . 11/15/2009
Wow~~ truly awesome story ]

had me on the edge of my seat...well, bed, but you know what I mena, for quite a few nights trying to get to the end of this!

very nice

kai x
Barbie215 chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
Wow-

What a well-written story! Good pacing, good dialogue, good plot! I have to admit, I was getting ready to give up on "fanfic" because even though it is well-intentioned it is often so amatuerish that it is more frustrating than enjoyable. I am glad I came across your story-it makes the hunt for other tales as well done more fun!

Barbie
Wee.Doctor chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
awsome story you have here, great plot i must say.

so keep on it, write more stories!

chris
x Varda x chapter 16 . 11/5/2008
That was cool :)

Poor Rodney, I like it when someone's out to get him...

Thanks
zookitty chapter 16 . 5/6/2008
That was such a great story! I love it. So great. You are an excellent writter and you did amazing work!
Space1Traveler chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
Good story. I love your tales of adventure. I was very surprised that Shep was whumped. It wasn't in the summary and I thought the story was all about Mckay. Good surprise there.

Thanks for the fun.
ferryboat George chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful story :P
Choas Babe chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
If the women are anything like fangirls, odds are they'll shriek and use it to prove they're sleeping together.
lindajrjt chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
Very good story. This one was surprising in the fact an Athosian was the bad guy. Good play on McKay and Kavanaugh’s dislike of one another.
AlmostHeaven chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
This is a great, original story! Lots of whumpage and snark all around. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Laters.