Reviews for Times of Trial
OH MY GOD i'm dying of laughter over here
This is awesome! :D
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/17
Hahah Legolas is annoying to Estel! Lol rofl! I love the made-up song and the 'I crave elf ears' and also the chucking frying pans at people's heads. Hahaha!
Estel has a temper! Don't mess with him!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This. Is. HILARIOUS.
Miss Topaz chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Haha, poor Aragorn. Well, I felt kinda bad for both of them. The fair Legolas just wanted to help him. x)
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
*nodding* I would have done the same.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is hilarious- the one thing (other than death which has been done to death, pun intended) all-knowing Elves will never understand!
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Yes! Legolas gets his head bashed in! :P I laughed so hard. 'What rhymes with "warg?"'
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Touchy! X-P Frying pans flying at Legolas' head. I like it! :-P
T'Reilani chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh Aragorn, I can sympathize. I have siblings who do this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Haha, poor Aragorn...
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
*laughs her head off*
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my God, this is hilarious. Legolas is SO cute in it! Not sure if that was what you were going for but... LOL, I love it! Aragorn tormenting Legolas... heh...
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'I have an interesting ceiling.' ahahah and Legolas' song! OMGOSH! soooo funny!
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This made me laugh really hard, so thanks! :) I loved the Elves having no idea about being sick, and Legolas's singing, cooking and general attempts to cheer up Aragorn. Also, I found the following lines, amongst many others, particularly humourous: "The Elves can hardly wait to drag me to the infirmary and experiment on me. Lord Elrond discovered a strange herb a few days ago, and he wants to see what it does."
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lol I know how Aragorn feels!