Reviews for Bloody Hell
Serfius chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
There just aren't enough good fics for Chrono Cross, but this is definitely one of em
No Name chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Say...this is kinda short too... :(

But even though, it was nice and a little humorous for me. Hope ya make longer chapters. :)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
shes gonna have some nice dreams tonight eh? and i dont think marcy is prepy just a ditz lol
kane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
WELL! first off i want to say i m going easy on is my fav character eva kirge stories r cool i think this fic was okay but HARLE IS NOT ANNOYING!but every thing else is true _
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
very good
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hahaha, nice presonality you put in our silent and gentle hero. Loved it, as well as your other stories.
Lil'pineapple chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Cute! I love it! Serge practically described Kid! Aw...serge and kid are so cute togethere! And Leena's a bitch...muhahahahahahahahshahaha!
Mystere chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Serge: Well, she's kinda...

Kid: Yes?

Serge: ...a bitch.

Mystere: XD Bwahahaha!

Leena: WHAT? [brains Serge with her pan]

Mystere: [clap] Keep going! I love it!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Surprise, surprise! Serge isn't as nice as we thought... but he has a spine, at least. _ I loved this; such a cute little Kirge fic! :D And I wouldn't describe Leena as a bitch, but I would definitely call her clingy, annoying, too-possessive, and whiny. There are more, but I can't think of the other descriptions right now. 0 Hmm, I wonder if I should write another Kirge fic... those two are just so adorable together. _ Please write more fics on them! There aren't enough fics where Serge and Kid kiss, damn it... 0